Fight

Gia:
Days passed. But mom still didn't woke up, doctors said that in some weeks maybe she will wake up. Toto was always in the hospital next to mom, day and night. Now I was training with my punching bag, I started not to eat much, not even sleep. I was just training, Zack and Ha-Kun were a little bit worried about me. There was a big match in some weeks, in this match if I win, I can have 3000 dollars. That can help us.
Zack:
Me and Ha-Kun we are very worried about Gia, she started not to eat, and even not to sleep. She really wants to win this match. After she find out that her brother is with her father that she hates him. She started to lose her mind, she started to hate him more. We were watching her how she punched her punching bag.
"She looks kinda weak" said Ha-Kun.
"Yeah. She didn't eat for days"
"Do you think is about her French boyfriend?"
"Maybe is because of her little brother"
"Did Kim Shen took him?"
"Yes, and Gia wants revenge"
"Ohh"
After Gia punched her punching back, she barely can walk. We left, we know that Gia wants to be alone.
Gia:
After punching my punching bag, I feel my legs numb. Then I saw Duri, he came to me.
"Still want revenge?" He asked.
"Yes" I whispered.
"You know that you will win nothing"
"I will win Minho"
"You want him back, don't you"
"YES!" I yelled with anger.
"Then fight"
Then he punched me.
"I want you to learn to fight for what you love" he said.
I get up, then I punched him too. Then I started to punch him nonstop, he was protecting himself with his arms, until he gived me a hard punch.
"TRY HARDER!" He yelled.
I get up quickly and punch him hard, I was angry, I need to be stronger.
"See, you are stronger, just believe in yourself" he said and left.
I was all alone, thinking about Minho. Then I feel some angry tears on my cheeks. Then I started to training again with my punching bag.