Plan

Gia:
I spend a really good time in Baku, and with Pierre. But we need to go in Canada, I think this is will be my best summer ever, I will explore the whole world. We flighted to Canada, everyone started to prepaid for the next race. I was at the paddock, drawing Pierre, he didn't knew, I think that I have 12 drawing with Pierre, but he doesn't know, yet. I was drawing and focuse not to do something wrong at my draw, until our special character that always have something to say, or say something stupid, you know who I'm taking about, Minho. He sats next to me .
"You like him don't you?" He asked me.
Suddenly I closed my draw notebook.
"What are you talking?" I asked as I didn't know what he was talking about.
"You know, Pierre"
"No"
"No, just a little bit. You clearly fell in love with him, like you have 12 draws of him"
"How do you know?"
"You were asleep, and I saw your drawing. They are soo cool"
"Thanks!" I think is the first compliment from him.
"Where is Ten?"
"His name is Pierre, not Ten.Maybe with the interwies, why you always ask for Pierre?"
"Because I want you guys to meet"
"Why?"
"Because I love when you guys talk. How you guys smile, and how you laugh"
"You are kinda weird"
"I need to go"
"Why are you always go random?"
"We have someone new in this area"
"Who?"
"I don't know, I need to go"
Minho runs. I was scared, and curious. I turn back and I froze. It was Pierre, he walked at me.
"Uhh........ hi!" I said, trying finding my words.
"Hii! You look beautiful"
I blushed, did he really thinks that I'm beautiful?
"Thank you, you too"
Pierre:
I met Gia, I really wanted to see her. She makes me fall in love more harder, every second she makes me smile the whole day, even though I need to focus on the race, she is just..... special.
"Do you like models?" Asked Gia.
"Yeah..... but they are not my type" I replied.
"Ohh. Maybe you like, girls that are very....... Popular, beautiful. As singer, actress, model, something that is beautiful and popular" she said with a sad voice.
"No, I like people that they are very mysterious, beautiful and very shy, why do you ask?"
"You, you are......."
"I am......?"
"A driver"
"And? What's wrong with that?"
"People like you maybe likes people like them" she said while she was pointing at some celebrities.
"Why do you think that?"
"Because..... you are a celebrity , and celebrities have to be together"
"But if I'm in love with someone that isn't popular, they are many celebrities that they married some normal people"
"But you like singers, models, actresses"
"I like artists, that they love to draw. They can't express their feelings, they can just by draws, and they are shy people"
I really meant that. I love her, but I can't tell her, she's Toto's stepdaughter. I'm gonna be in trouble, but I don't care. I will tell her after the Canada race.
"Like who?" She asked.
"Someone.... You know her"
"Ok..... but who is she?"
"Someone"
"Fine, i need to go. Good luck!"
"Thank you!"
Gia left, I was all alone, when someone camed next to me. It was Minho.
"Hi! Ten" He said. I like it when he calls me Ten.
"Hi, what are you up too?"
"Well, I have a real problem. Do you like Gia?"
"You don't tell her?"
"No, it will be our secret"
"Ok, I like her a lot. She's beautiful, perfect, she's just an angel"
"Ok many descriptions, do you love her?"
"Yes, does she likes me?"
"I don't know, maybe no"
"Ohh"
"Ok, that's what I needed to know"
"Ok......"
"Well I will go. Good luck!"
"Thank you!"
Minho left. I was kinda speechless, he just randomly asked me if I like his sister. But, I dont care if he's gonna tell her. I want to be more than something, but after the race.
Minho:
I'm soo smart, they like eachother, but they can't tell to eachother. Gia asked me to ask Ten if he likes her. But I'm gonna tell Gia that, Pierre doesn't find Gia more as a girlfriend. And they are gonna meet, and they are gonna say why they don't like eachother, and they are gonna find out they like eachother. Good idea, I know that Gia is gonna kill me, but it's worth it.
"How it was!!!??" Said Gia very exited after I left Pierre.
"Welll....... He said that he likes you as friend"
Gia face went kinda sad.
"Re- really?"
"Yep..... "
and then I left, really. I want to explore the paddock, I like to leave random, I was kinda scared if my plan wasn't working.