Therapist

Gia:
Now I'm stuck, I was in white room, with just a table, right here, not even a plant or something, I was in my therapy room, it feels like I'm in interrogation room until my therapist camed in.
"Hello" he said, he was really fine, like he talks to me like I was his best friend.
"Hello" I said with no emotion.
"My name is Liam"
"Hello Liam"
"What's yours?"
"My what?"
"Your name"
"Gia"
"Are you mad or something else?"
"Why do we have to be in this conversation?"
"Because you have to, believe me, we will be best friends after some time"
"Liam, why do you have to be cruel?"
"Gia, I didn't do nothing to you"
"You need my trust just for money, we have this conversation all because of money, I need someone to talk without giving him money to listen all my problems"
"Gia"
"I don't need you, I need someone to trust"
Then I stood up and I said.
"Now I have to go, Bye Liam"
"Gia"
I cut him off just by slamming the door. Then I went outside.
Liam:
After this small conversation with Gia, it seems that she doesn't needs me. I went to her grandmother to talk to her.
"So how it went? It went very fast, it is normal?" She asked.
"Gia didn't want to talk to me more, it seems like she doesn't need me, she needs someone very close to her"
"Oh, understand"
"I will go"
"Bye, thank you so much for your help!"
"Your welcome"
Sun-young:
It is soo hard to see my own daughter in a bed hospital doing nothing there, and my grandson with his cruel father, and my granddaughter losing her mind, I need to save all of them, but how?