The rain

Gia:
It was a boring day. After the perfect yesterday, I was thinking about Pierre. I was a 1mile away from the paddock, I was drawing something until it started to rain. Fuck, I started to walk away to the paddock, but it rained like crazy. When I past the Alphaturi's garage, someone grabbed me into his strong warm arms, and above me it was an umbrella. An Alphatauri umbrella. It was Pierre.
"Are you okay?....." asked Pierre.
"I'm fine. Are you okay?"
"I'm good. We need to go,you will get weat"
Me and Pierre went to Mercedes garage, we were in front of the garage. We were looking at the rain, until he said.
"I need to go, take this" he said handing his umbrella.
"No, you need your umbrella, I don't want you to get a cold"
"I don't want you to get a cold"
"But....."
Pierre turns back and went some steps, and then turn to me and goes back to me and said.
"I can't leave you like this, I need to do this" he said and kissed my cheek and the he said.
"Goodbye my princess"He said then he left.
"Bye my prince" I whispered while I saw my prince left me with his protection(umbrella). I was in the rain, while thinking about him, then I realised. Is raining I need to go inside. I entered in the Mercedes office, where it was mom.
"Hi mom" I said, like nothing happened.
"You are very weat" said mom, then she goes to me, and she started to put her hands on my back, if I'm too weat.
"Mom, I'm fine" I said.
"No, you will get a cold. And who is the man who gave you his umbrella"
"Someone"
"Gia. I don't want to repeat again, who it is?"
"It was Pierre"
"Who is that one?"
"A driver from Alphatauri"
"Ohh, understand, but don't fall in love"
"No, I'm not"
Mom left the office, I sat on a office chair,then I started to draw, all my feelings are like a bright colours. I started to draw Pierre, it was silence. And I love silence, what I like the most when I'm drawing Pierre is his eyes, they are like ocean, and when I see them. I feel like I'm in a ocean, and I feel safe.