After the Canada Race

Gia:
It is the RACE DAY, I was very exited, I was at the paddock. And the race started, I was sad that Pierre was in 19th place. But after some time he goes to 12th, then in 14th. I was very focused on Pierre, I didn't know what place where were Lewis and George. After some fights, speed, it ends.I wasn't that happy.Lewis was in the 3rd place and George in 4th place,Toto was soo happy, mom, and Minho. I was the only one that wasn't soo happy, I was more happy if Pierre was on pole. After the race I went in a supermarket to buy some ice cream. Then I went to the paddock, I wanted to give an ice cream for Pierre. He was in the paddock, very sad. Why? I sat next to him.
"An ice cream for someone that deserve it"I said.
"Thank you ,but why do you give me an ice cream? If you don't like me"
"Why do you mean? I like you, the right question why you don't like me if you always you talk to me"
" I like you"
"Be honest with me"
"I'm hosnest, you be honest with me"
"I'm honest, I like you, a lot" I stared to blush.
"I like you too, then why you said that I don't like you?"
"From someone...... where did you heard that I don't like you?"
"From someone"
"Maybe that someone is...... Minho" I said, if is Minho he is dead, no, for real. Then I heard a little laugh, and I saw, Minho he was behind the corner. I ran up to him, but Pierre took my hand and dragged me to him. My heart was beating so fast.
"Don't kill him" said Pierre with a smile.
"I will, but home, he is dead"
"But, he's so cute. Leave him alone"
"Ok..."
After some time, we sat and eat our ice cream.
"I think you are mad" I said .
"Why?"
"With the race...."
"Yeah. I hope the next race to be ok"
Pierre:
I need to tell her, to tell her I love her, but how do I start?
"I'm tired" I said.
"About the race, I will let you to rest"
"No, I don't mean the race"
"Then what do you mean?"
"I'm tired to pretend"
"To pretend what?"
"To be just friends. I mean we both know we want something"
She was silent.
"And what do you from me?" She asked.
I leaned closer. I feel her heart beating fast. Very fast, my heart was beating fast too. We had a strong eye contact. Her eyes were watching mines.
"This....." I said and kissed her. It was magical, everything stopped, me and her. Our lips touched ,our hearts, our eyes, our feelings. Meet together. I forgot everything what happened on the Canada race. Our hearts were beating so fast, many butterflies in my stomach. But I enjoyed the moment, it was magical.
"Are you drunk?" She asked .
"No, I'm just in love with you, I love everything that you have, that you do, your eyes, your lips, your cheeks, your hands, your shyness, your smile, or when you draw, everything"
We went silent for a moment, to process what happend, she was watching on the floor, and I was watching her.After some time she looked at me, she looked in my eyes, and she leans over me. And she kissed me.
"This was my turn...." She said with a smile.
"Are you happy for them?" I asked looking at Mercedes partying.
"I was more happy if you won"
"Wait really?"
"Yeah..... I like you. No. I love you"
"I love you too"
Gia:
He kissed me, wait, what!! Me and him, we are something, something strong, I guess, I'm scared and I like it. What if he wants me for something, because no one said that loves me, or he really loves me. I kissed him, my heart is racing like crazy, I'm soo red, but good that I don't have to pretend, but. Ohh, mom, and Toto, if they are gonna find out, I'm dead, and I really hope this relationship will be a long one, and a lovely one. His hand was touching my cheeks, and his hand was worm. I don't how, a tear dropped from my eye on my cheek. He cleans it with his thumb, we were watching our eyes. I hugged him tight, and went to Mercedes Garage, everybody was happy, for the race, but I was happy for me with Pierre. I was thinking about Pierre all the time, and about our kiss.