Meet again

Gia:
Days passed, but my mind was thinking about Pierre. But after the party we didn't talk. These days I was very focused on my project, that Mrs Green give me to do. After I give her my draw she said the boy was very handsome and said that I'm very talented. I was in paddock with Minho and watch the F1 cars, they were very big. I was drawing until Minho interrupted.
"Where is Pierre?" Asked Minho.
"Uhh..... I don't know, we didn't talk after the party"
"Because you are stupid"
"Why do you think that I'm stupid?"
"Because you didn't have the courage to talk to him"
"He didn't talk to me"
"Well because he's gonna have a race, this week, and he is with the interwies"
"I didn't want to talk with him because I don't want to bother him"
"I'm very exited"
"Why?"
"Because we gonna see our new race"
"Well I'm happy too"
I was drawing until I saw Minho leaving me. I didn't care much, I know that he wants to explore the Paddock. When I was drawing I feel someone in the back, I turn and I saw..... him. Pierre Gasly.
Pierre:
I was walking around the paddock, my mind was thinking about the race, and about the mysterious girl, Gia. I saw her, Gia drawing something, she was all alone and silent. I sat next to her quietly, she was focused on that draw.
"Why I always meet you drawing something?" I asked.
"Because I love drawing"
"You didn't give me your draw"
"Well I was very busy"
"I don't think so"
"No one wanted a draw made from me, you are my first person that you want my draw. I don't want you to hate it"
"If I hated I didn't tell you to give me, and this draw is something that I can't explain, is very beautiful. But the most beautiful thing is the one who draws it"
"Do you mean?"
I pointed on her shoulder.
"You" I said.
"Me? I'm not beautiful"
"Why do you say that?"
"Many people said that I'm ugly, or not good enough"
" for me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world and talented"
Gia started to blush.
"Thank you, but why do you think that?"
"This is my opinion"
"Ok, I like your opinion"
Gia:
When he called me "the most beautiful girl in the world" I thought that I was about to explode of enjoy, did he think I'm beautiful? No men told me that I'm beautiful. He's very sweet. He's eyes were blue, but a blue ocean,we always looked at eachother to our eyes. Our hands were a about to touch eachother until his teammate called him. I give him his draw and he left. Behind the corner I saw Minho.
"How was the date?" He asked.
"It was not a date"
"And then?"
"We just met again"
"Ohh I see"
We went home. I was thinking about Pierre all the time, clearly I fell in love.