Again at the paddock

Gia:
It was morning, Minho was still asleep, I went to my desk, I was waiting for him to wake up. He woke up.
"Minho, I have a plan"
"Uhh, Gia good morning!"
"Good morning"
"Now what plan is this?"
"This plan you will not love it"
"Do you want to go in a another country and leave us here? No, you found a guy and you want you ran from this country"
"No, and no. I will go to talk with Toto, because mom needs him a lot"
"Ok, but how?"
"I will go to the next race, in France"
"I will go with you?"
"That why you will not love this plan"
"I'm not going, right?"
"Minho, you need to take care of mom"
"But she doesn't needs me"
"Yes she does"
"Fine, and when you will go?"
"Today"
"Ohh, cool"
"Minho please don't be mad"
"I'm a little bit!"
"Minho, I want to say that you are the most amazing brother in the whole world and I'm very proud of you, and I'm lucky to have you as my brother"
"Thank you, Gia. I love you very much!"
"I love you too dummy"
Minho hugged me, I started to preparing my luggage, I was happy, I will se my prince very soon, when I finished my luggage, I was at the kitchen cooking some sandwiches. Then mom camed in.
"Gia, could we talk? And what's this luggage here? Are you moving out? I'm sorry I was losing my mind in that time, and I didn't mean what I said last night"
I was silent.
"Please Gia talk to me, say something!" Said mom.
"I will go in a trip for some days. Mom I'm here to save you, but if you don't need me..."
"Gia, I realised that I need you"
"Now I have to go" I said.
Mom hugged me very tight, then she was crying on my shoulder, I was crying on her shoulder too.
"I'm sorry sweetie, I know that you want the best for me, I'm just not perfect for no one"
"You are perfect! For everyone, you will be alright, is just for a time"
"Bye sweetheart!"
"Bye mom"
I hugged mom. When I opened the door and I saw a person that I didn't expected to see, it was Zack.
"Uhh hi Zack!" I said.
"I know that you will go in a trip, and I'm sorry but I will go with you"
"Can I ask why?"
"Well Minho called me and said that you need someone to go with"
"I'm gonna kill him someday"
"Leave him alone, I have another thing to say"
"What do you want to say?"
"We are not going alone, we gonna have another partner"
"Oh very good, and who is that?"
Then Ha-Kun appeared from Zack's back.
"Uh, I forgot to tell you, Ha-Kun is my youngest cousin"
"Wait what! You forgot to tell me this"
"I know you guys hate me so much" said Ha-Kun and rolling his eyes.
"I just forgot to tell you, my aunt wanted to take him with me"
"Ok, c'mon! We will gonna miss the plane"
"Guys can you slow down!" Said Ha-Kun.
"Ha-Kun I don't have time for your stupid things, don't make my small vacation hell"
"Well enjoy your hell vacation"
"Do you want to be dead?!"
"No, do you want to be dead"
"You are aleardy dead"
"Guys, can you just not fight from everything, Ha-Kun don't be a jerk, and Gia don't get mad so easily" said Zack.
"Fine🙄" we said.
"And now I don't want to hear any fight"
Me and the two boys were in the airport, Ha-Kun ws playing on his phone, me and Zack were talking. After the flight, and after we took an Uber, we arrived to our hotel, me and Ha-Kun didn't talk to much, I don't want to make any fights. Everyone was tired, but we have some power to go to the paddock, I'm gonna see my prince, everything will be good again. Ha-kun was sleeping but walking in the same time, I was walking at the paddock when I saw my prince, all my flashbacks came in, when he saw me, and told me that he loves my draw, or when it was raining the he gave me his umbrella, when gave me a cute bracelet for my birthday, or when we talked in that party, or when we talked at the Baku, he was talking with Charles, he was happy, I was stunned, I didn't see him for ages. Ha-Kun went up to me.
"And Gia Kim is Falling in love with a person that she meet him in just a second" said Ha-Kun.
"Do you want a punch in the face?"
"No, is he the one why we are here?"
"There are two reasons why I'm here"
"I don't know nothing"
"My mom fell in love with a Mercedes boss, and he always took us with his races, and I met this guy that I'm staring at him, then they broke up, and the rest you know"
"Oh..... I'm sorry"
"And I'm here to talk with my boyfriend and with my step father, now understand?"
"Yes...."
Looking at Pierre, it felt like in a new world, without any problems, he's the only one can give me love, he is the only one can save me. After we walked in the paddock, I really missed the paddock, to see the cars, many people, I received a call from Minho.
"Hi Minho!" I said very calm.
"Gia, I have a some news"
"What?"
"Mom just passed out"
"What!" I screamed, Ha-Kun and Zack were curious what is happening.
"And where is she now?" I asked.
"She's in the hospital!"
"And you?"
"In the hall from the hospital"
"And how did she passed out?"
"She just took some pills, and the in some seconds she was laying on the floor"
"But when she took the pills, why you did you let to take them?"
"I didn't saw when she took it, when she passed out I saw them on the table"
"Ok, are you alone?"
"No, I'm with Sun-Young"
"Ok..."
"Gia, I don't feel alright"
"Why do you mean?"
"I just feel different, I- I can't breathe"
"Ok, Minho breath, listen to me breath"
"I can't"
"Minho Listen calm down"
When I heard that he can't breath, I stared to panic, but I tried not to see that I was scared.
"Ok, Minho breath, please listen to my voice and try to calm down"
"Gia...."
He was about tell something but then he passed out, then Lulu took the phone.
"Minho, are you alright, MINHO!"
"Minho passed out, now he's going in a room, he's fine" she said.
"Why do you mean he's fine? Like he passed out"
"Don't panic, now he's ok"
"Ok, Lulu please take care of Minho please, and mom"
"I will"
Minho:
After Gia left, I was mad, why I can't just go with her. After some time, I went to eat something and when i went to the kitchen, and I saw mom laying on the floor, I phoned the ambulance. After some time, me and Sun-young went to the hospital, I need to see mom, after I saw mom, all my thoughts camed in, what if mom is dying right now, what if she's not gonna wake up. Then my hands started to sweat, i started to lose breath, my heart was beating so fast, I lost balance,then the last thing I know is that I was laying in the floor, trying to breath. Then I woke up on a hospital bed, Sun-Young was next to me, holding my hand, she was very worried. She said that I need to relax, I need Gia to resolve these things very quickly.
Gia:
After I heard that Minho passed out, I started to have panic attack, I started to lose breath, Zack helped me and Ha-Kun, they gived me water, after some time and fight I was alright.
"Are you alright?" Asked Ha-Kun.
"Why do you care, you forgot that you hate me?"
"I care about you because, you........ you are my friend"
"A friend?"
"Well I'm sick of hating on you, I will not be a jerk anymore, you didn't answer to my question"
"I'm not alright!" I said and started to cry.
"Why?"
"Do you think is easy to me when I heard that my mom passed out, she was about to die because of geb depression,my brother is losing his mind, and he doesn't know how to protect his own mother, I'm here to talk with my mother's boyfriend, because mom needs him, and I don't know what to do. And I'm the only one to resolve these things"
I said with angry tears.
"I'm sorry, I had a broken heart too, In fact I have a broken heart, but you are more broken than us"
"You are a real hero" said Zack with a smile.
"Do you really think?"
"Yeah, well if I was you, I wasn't so brave to be here to talk with my mother's boyfriend and my boyfriend" said Zack.
"And now, without any depress things, I want to have a good vacation!" Said Ha-Kun.
"Before having a good vacations we need a big hug!" Said Zack.
Me, Ha-Kun and Zack we hugged together. I felt a little bit better, but I'm very happy to be with them, maybe Minho did the right thing to call Zack.