You hate him because you still love him

Pierre:
I was getting home from my beautiful vacation in Greece, but it was more beautiful if my princess was with me. I wanted to go in Monaco to make a visit at Charles. We were talking about F1 and the next race.
"Did you heard the news?" Said Charles.
"About what?"
"About Toto?"
"No"
"Well, you know about his last girlfriend"
"Kim Jiwoo. Gia's mother"
"Well they are back together"
"Wait what?!"
"Yep, I was shocked too when I heard"
I was really surprised to hear this. That means I can go to Gia to talk to her.
"So that means.."
"Means that you can go and talk to Gia. And if she's gonna tell you that everything is over, then is over"
"Why do you think that she's gonna break up with me?"
"We need to be prepared for something worse or something good, we really don't know"
"Then I will go to America"
"Right now?"
"Right now"
"Pierre, you can't just go away just to talk to her"
"Watch me"
"Pierre-"
"Bye!"
"Bye" he sight.
I was really prepared to go. I went home to make some food and take other clothes. But then I remember that I'm really tied after my trip to Greece. So I went to my room and sleep for a little bit.
Gia:
I was training with my punching bag. Tomorrow it's gonna be a big day for me, there's a match, a really hard one. I really don't know who is the one I'm gonna fight but maybe there's a female, so I don't have to worry about. I was thinking about everything that is getting very good. I mean, mom started to be happier than ever, Toto as well. Minho is happy again with me.And Lulu started to travel a lot and she loves it. I was fighting with my punching bag until I heard some foot steps, I stopped. I turn and saw Duri with a smile on his face.
"Still fighting for the big match?" He asked.
"Yes.." I said.
"You look tired" he said then he pushed me on the floor. I was really surprised.
"You need to be prepared any minute, any seconds" he said.
"Fine"
I get up quickly and gaved him a punch, then he punched me. Then we started to fight, I was fighting so hard until we stopped for a second he was holding me. For a second I thought that he was Pierre. Then he punched me in the face, and fell on my butt.
"Why did you stopped?" He said.
"You stopped too"
"But you had chance to punch me"
"I know" I said rolling my eyes
"I feel your eyes. They are angry, they are full of memories"
"When did you learn to read my eyes?"
"I didn't read them. I feel them that they are angry. They are angry because they are vulnerable"
I laughed a little bit.
"Is there someone in your mind?" He asked.
My mind is thinking about Pierre, but why? Duri doesn't need to know that I'm thinking about a boy.
"No one"
"Ok, I'm gonna pretend that I believe you"
"But I'm not thinking about no one, I'm thinking about My family"
"No, I mean about a boy, that he loved you"
"No, I don't have a boy in my mind"
"It fells like you hate him because you still love him"
"Who?"
"The boy you are in love"
"I'm not in love" I yelled.
"You are fighting for him"
I know that my heart is beating so fast when I'm with Pierre, but we broke up that's it. I really don't want to forget him but I have to. And Duri doesn't need to know about Pierre. No one.
Minho:
I was seeing Gia how was training. I still don't believe that I'm home again. Watching Gia fighting, everybody is asking why she still do boxing if her family is perfect. Gia feels like she needs to help Duri with this match. Because he helped her when she was at the lowest. She thinks that she has to win for him. But I'm very proud of her for everything that she did for us.
Gia:
It started to be night. I went home with Minho, I was really tired after this practice. We arrived home, there was mom in the kitchen with Toto. Mom shouted at us to the dinner is ready. We went down, my hands were numb, really numb. We were silent.
"So how was practice today?" Asked mom.
"Was ok" I said.
"Was it Hard?"
"A little bit"
I was thinking about Pierre, about what Duri told me, that I hate him because I still love him. It was true. So true, I was lost in my mind about Pierre. About how he touch me, how he is looking at me, how he calls me princess, how-
"Gia" said mom.
Then I shook my head a little bit then I look at mom.
"What?" I said softly.
"What were you thinking?"
"About nothing"
"Are you thinking about a boy?" Said mom with a smirk on her face. I stared to blush.
"Nooo mom. I'm thinking about the match for tomorrow"
"Only the match?"
"Yes"
"Ok, we gonna pretend that you don't have a boyfriend. Does everybody knows about Gia's secret boyfriend?" Said mom looking at Minho and at Toto. They were frozen, they didn't know what to answer.
"No" said Toto cold.
"Me either" said Minho.
I was really relieved that they didn't talk about Pierre, because I really don't have the power to talk about Pierre with mom, not right now. After we ate i went outside to be alone with my mind until Toto sits next to me.
"Is there a Pierre in your mind?" He asked and laughed a little bit.
"No"
"Gia, you can lie to your mother but to me, you can't. I know about your relationships with Pierre"
"I will forget him"
"But don't you love him?"
"Yes, and I hate that I still love him"
"And why don't you love him?"
"Because is too late"
"I don't think is too late. You know everybody from the paddock knows about your relationship with Pierre. And everybody wants you guys to be together"
"But I don't care what other wants"
"Do you think that he loves you because your are my stepdaughter?"
"Yes"
"Well you are completely wrong. He really loves you"
"Does he?"
"When I told him about when you wanted to kill yourself"
"Why did you tell him?"
"Because he asked me non stop what are you doing, he needs to know about what are you doing"
"No, he really doesn't need to know"
"But he loves you"
"No he doesn't"
"Why do you avoiding him?"
"I'm not, I'm trying to forget him"
"No, don't. He's such a good guy, why do you want to forget him?"
"Because!... I don't want to end up like mom. All alone, all my love was wasted for the man who I loved from to heaven to earth, I don't want to suffer like my mom did"
"But right now she's not alone she has you guys"
"And she has you"
"Gia, if you love him, love him, don't be scared to love him, if he loves you back that's amazing. If you don't love him because you are my stepdaughter I will punch you"
"Fine, I will talk to him"
Then he do a face that he was waiting something.
"What?" I asked.
"You're not gonna talk to him?"
"Not right now, after the match"
"Fine, goodnight!"
"Goodnight"
I went up to Minho's room. He was playing on his phone.
"Thank you!" I said from his door.
"For what?"
"For the a secret boyfriend"
"Aaaa, your welcome, I was really scared because I didn't know what to say to mom"
"Well, she didn't need so many words, but thank you again"
"Your welcome, goodnight"
"Goodnight"
I slowly closed the door and went to the bathroom and make a hot shower, but when I saw washing my hair I closed my eyes, and I felt some warm strong arms around my waist, but when I opened my eyes, nothing was there, no one behind me. But I imagine Pierre's arms around my waist, but I need to wake up.
Minho:
I was really bored and I went outside and saw Toto.
"Do you know anything about Pierre Gasly?" He asked very calmly.
"Who?" I asked trying to act like I don't know.
"Pierre Gasly"
"Nope"
"Minho"
"No, who is Pierre Gasly?"
"If you don't tell me, I will tell Jiwoo that you didn't do your laundry, and you know how is Jiwoo"
"She will probably kill me"
"Not probably surely she will kill you, so tell me befor i will tell Jiwoo"
"Fine, Pierre Gasly, French driver, he driver for Scuderia Alphatauri, he's 26 years old and he's born in 7th of February"
"Ok, I didn't need these information what I needed was if he's in a relationship with Gia?"
"Noo, they are just friends"
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Ok, good night"
"Good night"
I went to my room, even though everything was normal and perfect is still something that is missing and i don't know what.
Toto:
Minho thinks that I was born yesterday? I know that he knows about Gia's relationship with Pierre but he doesn't want me to know about it.