We

Gia:
After some days, mom went home. This is her first day at home, she was still tired. Toto left because he didn't want to make mom uncomfortable. I was all alone when mom camed to the kitchen.
"Should you want to come with me outside?"
"Yes"
We both went outside and walk, I don't know how but it reminded me of Pierre when we walked in Baku, and I stared to know him.
"You have many bruises" said mom while looking at me very sad.
"Yeah.."
"Why do you want to do this?"
"What this?"
"Doing boxing, you can do other things, exemple drawing"
"Drawing didn't make so much money"
We stayed a little bit silent.
"Toto told me about what you wanted to do"
"To kill myself?"
"Yes..."
She went up to me and she puts her hands on my cheeks, she was with tears in her eyes.
"Gia, you deserve to be in this world"
"But everybody left me, Lolo, Shen, you, and..."
"Minho"
"Do you know?"
"Yes, Sun-young told me, Gia, don't think that I left you like your dad, even thought I wasn't there for you I'm here now"
"The only thing I want is to be a happy family"
"Me too, and we gonna have one"
"Minho isn't here with us"
"But he is gonna be with us"
"How?"
"Tomorrow we gonna be have a meeting with your dad and his lawyer and with the judge. Before to came here, I talked with a lawyer"
"And what me and Sun-going we gonna do?"
"You guys gonna go with me"
"Are there any paparazzi?"
"Yes, but I will protect you from them"
I always hated paparazzi, I'm not ready for this meeting, but I know that we gonna have Minho back"
"I know that I didn't give much love"
"You were busy"
"No, I wasn't busy"
"But I always thought that you were busy and I wanted to be a happy family and that's why you worked hard"
"No, I was young when you were born, I was scared to love you, I didn't know how to love you. What if you gonna hate me? What if..."
"And you lied to Toto too?"
"Yes"
"I do not hate you"
"I was 21 when you were born"
"Did you really loved dad? Was there a sparkle between you two guys?"
"Yes, there was, but those five years ago started to hate me"
"Ohh"
"Gia, not everyone is your soulmate, is just one person that can be your soulmate"
I thought about Pierre, but why? I need to forget him, but I can't, now I give up. I love Pierre and that's it, but I know that he's more happier with other girls that are better than me.