Boxing and race

Gia:
I went to my new job, I was in the ring, exercise with the punching bag. Until some boys came in, and at the back was Duri. The first guy gave me a smirk on his face.
"Boys! We will have a new partner, this is Gia Kim" said Duri.
I waved at them and they waved me back.
"Now, get to work!!" Said Duri.
I was watching how everyone was training.
"Next round you will be with Ha-Kun" whispered Duri.
"Who's Ha-Kun?"
Duri pointed at the boy who smirked at me.
"That's Ha-Kun, the most strongest person in this boxing school"
After a round, it became my round. I was a little bit scared, but I'm not gonna let Ha-Kun to beat me. It started, I gaved him some punches in the face, but he was so stronger, if I didn't boxing for a long time, maybe that's why I lost, I fell on my butt then he won.
"You are a girl, girls don't have strength, and I proved you that you don't have strength" whispered Ha-Kun.
"I will prove you that I'm more stronger than you, this is just the beginning"
"Ok, that's for today, you guys can have a break" said Duri.
This Ha-Kun will be a pain in my butt, I guess. I sat on a bench when a boy approached me.
"You were awesome out there, even though you lost" he said.
"Thank you"
"You must be Gia Kim"
"Yes and you are?"
"I'm Zack, I saw your match, I know that you didn't do boxing for almost 7 years, I know that you will beat Ha-Kun"
"Thank you for the support, but how do you know me?"
"Well you are Kim Shen's daughter, and right now you are kinda famous"
"Why?"
"Well your mother with your father after they signed the divorce papers, he had an interview and he told that you were the one who told him to sign those papers, and right now he's living his best life"
"Yeah" I rolled my eyes, I was so sick of my dad.
"And I'm a big fan of you, you made me go into this sport, and I was so sad when you gave up on boxing"
"You know it wasn't my dream"
"But it was"
"Yes, and why do you want to beat Ha-Kun?"
"Because he always wins, and everybody is treating like a king, but he's just a moron that he always thinks that everybody will be in their knees and maybe you found an-"
"Enemy, i think he hates me"
"He hates you that you are girl and you don't need to be here"
"Oh, I'm gonna show him the real me"
"This is just the beginning"
"Why Duri is packing somethings"
"There's a match and it is a feminine one"
"And?....."
"And you will participate there"
"And why didn't Duri told me?"
"He forgot"
"And when is that?"
"In 7 hours, you have so much time to get ready"
"Yeah"
"I'll go"
"Uh... bye!"
"Bye"
I was all alone I was training with punching bag. Until I heard back a voice a deep voice, I turn back and I saw, my new enemy. Ha-Kun.
"What do you want?" I asked Ha-Kun.
"You are trying to be the best, but I'm more stronger than you, and you, you are just Kim Shen's daughter, but you don't have the strength, you are weak"
I was about punch him in the face, but he catch my hand then pushed me on the ground.
"See..."
Then he left, I need to get stronger like when I was 17 years old. I went to my punching bag and still punching. I'm prepared for this match.
Pierre:
I was in my car, it is my first race without my princess seeing me. It was weird, I was in 14th place then 12, 17, then I finished with 15. I was happy that Charles win this race. After the race, me and Charles and other drivers were in a big living room, then Charlotte, Charles's girlfriend wanted to see a boxing match, then it directly I thought about my princess.
"And what's that special in that boxing match?" Asked Charles to Charlotte.
"Well it is a feminine boxing match, and I really want to see, it will be my first time seeing this boxing match" she responded.
Then she turned the Tv on and my jaw dropped. It was my princess there, with another girl. She was with boxing gloves, she was getting ready for this match, and then it started it, Gia was very good at it, she gaved many hard punches in that girls face. And after a long time, my heart was beating fast, my hands were sweating, I don't want to see my princess dead, or hurt, I love her a lot. I hate that I can't do nothing to protect her. Then it finished, and my girl won the match, I was so proud of her, when they took her hand up, I saw that she was tired. I said that I will go in the bathroom, but I went outside, all my memories with Gia it was in just that draw of me, this draw it reminds me of her, I put the draw on my chest, then I saw Charles, fast I put my draw somewhere that Charles can't see it, but it was too late.
"Pierre are you obsessed with yourself?"
"No, I'm not"
"Then why are you holding that draw of you?"
"That girl from the Tv"
"The one who won the boxing match?"
"Yes, she was my girlfriend" I was with some tears.
"Ohh, and that draw for what is it?"
"She drew, she loves drawing"
"Ohh, Pierre I'm sorry"
"In some we will meet, I know that"
Charles sit next to me and hugs me. I really miss my princess, but she did a good job.
Gia:
Afer I watched my prince driving, and ending up in 15th place, and after my boxing match. I won, it was easy this match. Then I went to Duri's office. He wanted something from me.
"Hi Duri!" I said.
"Hi, here's your cash money"
I saw some cash in Duri's desk.
"For what?"
"Match from today"
"Ohh, but I will have money everyday?"
"No, only from the boxing match"
"Oh, thank you, I really need them, for mom, for my brother"
"That's not a really big cash, the important match, has 3000 of dollars"
"Wow"
"Now you can go"
"Bye, and thank you"
I went home very happy with the money home until I saw mom a little bit sad. She was in the kitchen, she looked at me with a worried face.
"Where have you been?" She asked.
"I was working, and look, we have money"
"From where?"
"From boxing"
"Gia, I don't want you to end up like your father, all with bruises, with black eye"
"Mom, I won't, I promise, now we are alright"
"Gia, I don't want you dead"
"Mom, I will be fine"
"Fine, goodnight!"
"Goodnight!"
I went to my room, I was watching all my draws, then I saw, a draw of Pierre. I started to cry, I miss him a lot. I put my head to the draw.
"I know that someday we will meet" I whispered. Then I went to bed, thinking about my prince.