Something worse

Gia:
After a long trip, I arrived home. I know knock on the door, then Lulu opened the door, I was happy, but she was a little bit nervous, I hugged her tight.
"Where is Minho?" I asked.
"That's why I was afraid to tell"
"Why do you mean, is he alright?"
"Yes, but"
"But what!"
"Calm down"
"I will calm down if you gonna tell me"
"Minho is with father, with Shen"
"WHAT!"
When I heard that Minho, is with Shen, I thought that I will kill him. I run up to Shen's house, Lulu was following me. I was knocking on his door like crazy, then a blonde girl opened the door.
"Who the fuck are you?" She asked.
"I'm here to see Kim Shen"
"Baby! There's someone here to see you!" She yelled at the back.
"So, you're his girlfriend" I asked.
"Yes, are you his first wife?"
"Worse, his daughter"
She was shocked to heard that. Then Kim Shen arrived outside the door.
"What is happening?" Asked Shen.
"Where is Minho?" I asked.
"Minho is here"
"Give Minho back!" I yelled.
"Minho is gonna stay here"
"No, I'm not gonna say that again, give Minho back"
"And I will say that again, Minho is gonna stay here"
"Why, why did you took him, he was better with us"
"Well I'm his father, I need to take care of him"
"You weren't our dad for ages, why do you care now?
"Because I love you guys very much"
He puts his hand on my shoulders.
"Take your hand off me!" I yelled.
"Poor thing, still trying to be back with your daddy??" Asked his girlfriend.
I was so angry, and I punched her in the face. Then Shen slapped me in the face.
"If you fucking touch her I will fucking kill you!" He yelled.
"Still the same Kim Shen, and you always pick them over us" I said.
"Minho will stay here, he needs to be just like me, a boxing champion, you can't be one, but he can"
"Because he's younger?"
Then he grabbed me by my shirt, he was about to slap me but Lulu stopped him.
"If you touch her, I'll kill you" she went more closer to him.
"She's still your daughter, blood by blood. You can't abandon your kids, then show up one day to take the little, just for what? For money, I'm sick of you, you can't love someone" she said and slap him.
I was shocked, then Lulu took my hand, and went home.
"Did you punched her hard?" She whispered.
"Yes"
"Gia, don't worry, Minho will be home soon, we need to wait to Jiwoo to be awake"
"But she didn't wake up?"
"Nope.."
I went home, I was angry, now everything is worse. My brother, that was next to me when I was happy, sad, angry, now he's gone.
Minho:
After I arrived to my dad's places, it was hell, at 6am I had to go practice at boxing, every day, every night, I heard that Gia went to see dad, to see me, but Dad didn't let her. I was angry, I need Gia to be here, I need mom, but I know that someday we will be together.
Gia:
I went to my room, I was looking at my desk, and throw away everything from my desk, then I destroyed everything, I took all my drawings except Pierre's draw,everything was a mess, I was looking at everything, my mind was a mess, my room, and myself. I was crying, and angry in the same time, I was on the floor, crying of anger, Minho was the only one who helped me, and now I need to save him. After hours of thinking. I was looking at my room, that everything was messed, my draws, then I changed all my room, it was like a new room, the only thing was the whole wall, was simple. I took my notebook and take all my draws of Pierre, and half of my wall was all with Pierre. And now I need to think how I need to take Minho back.