Scared to confess

Gia:
After some time, we went home. I was so mad at Minho, I went to his room. He was playing on his phone, I sit next to him.
"Why did you spyed on me?"
"I.....I was curious"
"No, you weren't curious, please tell me"
"I.... I don't want you to leave me, how dad left us"
"Who told you that I'm gonna leave you?"
"No one, just after you gonna be with Pierre, you guys gonna be married and I'm gonna be left alone"
"Noo, hey! I'm gonna be with you, and I'm not with Pierre"
"But you guys gonna be"
"A couple, maybe, but not a married couple"
"Please don't leave me"
"I'm not gonna leave you, dummy"
He hugged me tight, we hugged so tight and I saw mom, standing behind the door, she camed in and she hugged us both of us. After I left his room, I went to mines. And my mind was thinking about Pierre, about if we will be more than this, I'm sick to pretend that we are just friends, I want something more, but I can't. We can't. And we were about to kiss, I think. But this race was a lucky race. I think everything started with that draw, the feeling, my butterflies, my heart beats so fast when I see him. My hands sweats when he cames around, I don't know how to talk when I'm around him. I decided to go in the garden. I sat on the chairs from the garden, and then Toto sits next to me.
"How do you think about this race, about F1?"he asked me.
"Super cool, but in the same time very hard"
"Yeah....... We didn't talk to much"
"Because everybody was in their own place"
"Toto, how was your first impression about mom?" I asked Toto.
"Well, it was a race, it was an Australian race. One of her friend asked me to do a photo for them"
"Mom told me that she wanted a photo with you"
"No, she didn't have no one to take a photo of them. After I took a photo for her, and all my mind was thinking about her, and in the next day. She camed for the race and she wanted to meet me again, she asked everyone about me, she asked Lewis, your mom didn't know who it was Lewis, after some explanations, we met and we had our phones number"
"It...... It was a love at first sight?"
"Yeah, do you believe in love at first sight?"
"Kinda, I don't know. After my last relationship and after mom and dad divorced, I didn't believed in love, I was scared to love someone, I was afraid to lose somebody"
"And that's why you are so quiet, that why you don't have friends"
"I have friends"
"Who?"
"Minho"
"He is your brother"
"Yeah...."
"Well, don't be scared, your last relationship and your parents divorced, they are the past, look in the present. You are a girl that you have special soul that it is frozen, someone needs to melt your heart-ice"
"For you is simple to think about the present"
"My dad died when I was a teenager, he had a disease, and before he died. Mom and my dad divorced. So we have the same fate,the difference is your dad is still alive"
"But I wish to be dead"
"Don't say that"
"Why? He wasn't with us, he always choosed boxing after us, he didn't loved us"
"Maybe, but right now  we are happy"
"Yeah......"
After this talk I realise that I need to chance myself, and maybe the only one who can chance me, it's Pierre. Maybe, I left, I needed to make my luggage for the next race. I was looking at the ceiling, thinking about what Toto told me and Pierre. Me and Pierre know so much, I.......Like him a lot. No, I look love him, "like" it's a simple thing. But "love" is something serious. But I don't have the courage to tell him that, but I will tell him after the Canada race.