Panic attack

Gia:
It is again the race day. I'm soo happy for Pierre that he is in 11th place, maybe he will be in points. I'm exited, very exited. And.... It started, after 2 laps it was a tragic accident, with George, Zhou Guanyu, Alex Albon, and an Alphatauri car. What if it was Pierre? I started to shaking, my heart was beating so fast. I started to lose breath, i don't know what is happening to me if Pierre is hurt, if he's in that car, and he's not get out in that car. I will lose my freaking mind.
"It's Yuki" whispered Minho.
"Thanks" I whispered back.
I started to calm down, Minho was holding my hand, sometimes I have panic attacks . It was red flag and everyone stopped for an hour, I went to George to see if he's alright.
"Hi George! Are you okay?" I asked. He was a little bit sad.
"Yeah..... I'm fine"
"Do you need any help"
"No, I'm fine"
"Ok"
I let George alone, I didn't want to bother him. I went back where I was watching the race, I was watching the accident again, it's okay that no one is hurt or dead. Then it started the race again, it was all good, when I don't know how, Pierre at the 7th place from 16th place. Then I saw two Alphatauri cars crashing together.

My eyes were full of tears, many thoughts, i lost my breath again, i was about to cry, my hands were shaking, this time was worse,my heart was beating to fast,but I saw them keep going on. I was relieved, but then I saw Pierre that his engine wasn't working. I was sad, but relieved that he didn't get hurt. Minho was hugging me, he knows how to calm me now when I have panic attacks.
Minho:
I was watching the race, but I saw George, and then Ten. I was a little bit shocked, but Gia was about to die, her hands were shaking so much. I handle her hand very tight, and hugged her very tight. Her eyes were with tears, but she was relieved that Pierre was alright. She really loves him, well I need to say that, everything started after that draw.
Pierre:
This race clearly wasn't my lucky race. I was alright, I'm so fucking mad at everyone. I went to Alphatauri
Garage, I was in the office with some colleagues talk about the accident, and the same time watching the race.
"You know the girl from the interview, after some days ago" said one of my colleagues.
"What girl?" I asked.
"Toto's stepdaughter"
"Ohh, what's wrong about her?"
"Well she had a panic attack"
When I heard that my precious person in this world was about to die, I thought that I will die too.
"Is.... She alright?" I asked, my eyes were with tears, and my voice cracked.
"Yeah, she's alright. I heard that she's very sensible when is about accidents"
"Well I will go" I said.
I went to my Alphatauri room, crying. Gia was about to die,did she had a panic attack because of me? I need to talk to her, to see her if she's alright, to see her smile, many thoughts I had on my head.
Gia:
I was watching the race, Lewis was fighting along. And the race it finished, Carlos was in pole, Perez on 2st place, and Lewis Hamilton was in 3rd. I was happy for him. Minho went outside, he was in the paddock, I was still in the Mercedes garage, still trying to be calm. I was still in shock, Toto saw me struggling to be calm.
"Hey, hey! Are you okay?" He said and sat next to me.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I guess"
"If you want, you don't have to go to the party"
"Yeah, I will be here in the paddock"
"Ok, take care of yourself, please" he said. I love that he cares about me, he hugged me, and went partying, but he always texted me if I'm alright.
Pierre:
I was in the paddock, trying to find Gia. I saw, Minho. I ran up to him.
"MINHO!!!!" I screamed, my eyes were full of tears.
"Oh hi Ten! What wrong?"
"Gia.... Gia is she ok?"
"Yeah she's ok, why?"
"Did she had a panic attack?"
"Yes, she had two, she often has panic attack"
"Two!!and you are not stressed?"
"She's alright"
"Where's she?"
"At the Mercedes garage"
"Thank you Minho! If she's having another panic attack, please call me, everytime, every hour"
"Ok"
Minho Leads me to the Mercedes garage. Minho goes first to the garage, I was waiting outside. Then I saw my princess with some tears, I had more tears than her. I went up to her and hug her by her wrist and she hugged by my neck. I was crying over her shoulder, and she cried over my shoulder. Then I touched her cheeks. Her eyes were so beautiful, they were so innocent.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine, you. You had so many accidents"
"I'm very fine, when I heard that you had a panic attack, I thought I will die"
"Well you are not dead"
"If you will have another panic attack, I will be dead"
"Hey, no one will die"
"Please don't do another panic attack"
"Pierre, YOU don't make another accidents"
"Good that you are here, with me"
"When I'm with you I forget about everything" she said.
She was seeing my eyes. Her eyes were with tears, and her tear dropped on her cheek, but I cleaned with my thumb. I love her, and I will protect her, from everyone, from everything.