They need you

Toto:
I was in the paddock, until Pierre comes to me.
"Toto, can we talk?" He asked.
I was curious, maybe he wants a seat in Mercedes in 2023, but he signed with Alphatauri for 2023.
"Yes, what happend? It's about F1?"
"No, it's about........ it's about someone that you know"
"Who?"
"Do you know Gia Kim?"
"Yes..... she was......."
"She was your stepdaughter"
"How do you know?"
"She told me"
"And what do you want?"
"Jiwoo needs you, she is in a coma actually, Minho, Gia, they need you"
I stayed silent, now I had to do something, but why Pierre tells me this, like he is not Gia's best friend, I guess.
"Why do you tell me this?"
"Because I care about them unlike you"
"Pierre, are you in love with Gia? That's why you care about her?"
He went silent for some seconds.
"Say something!" I yelled.
"And if I'm in love with her, it doesn't make any problems, I don't work for Mercedes, I'm not your driver, I'm not like Lewis, or George, so I can be in love whoever I want"
"Do you really care about them or you care about your seat in this company?"
"I'm not using them to be in your company, I care about them, and they need you"
He was about to leave but he stopped. He turn to me.
"Yes, I'm in love with Gia Kim, and I'm not in love with her because you are her stepdad"
Then he left, he was right, I need to talk to them.
Pierre:
Omg, I told Toto about Gia. It was weird, I was worried if maybe he will do something to me, but didn't happend, I went to Charles. We were in a restaurant with Charlotte too.
"So what's new?" Asked Charles.
"If I say this you will be very angry"
"Pierre what the fuck did you do?"
"I talked with Toto"
"And? Did you talked about Gia?"
"Yes"
"Fuck!!!"
"So how did it went?" Asked Charlotte.
"Nothing wow, I said that Gia, Minho and Jiwoo need him, and I told him that I love Gia"
"Nothing wow??? You told him that you love his stepdaughter, that is nothing wow????" Asked Charles.
"Ok, calm down guys, he didn't do nothing to me"
"But Pierre do you really love her? Like some months ago you met her, I think that is just a phase"
"No it's not"
"Just forget her"
"I can't"
"Pierre if you love her, then fight for her, when you guys you gonna meet and maybe she tells you that you have to forget her, then forget her, but if she tells you that she loves you then we made a couple"
"Good, but how?" Said Charlotte.
"Go to them after Toto did something"
"Fine"
"We have to go, Bye Pierre and take care of yourself" she said.
"Bye Pierre!" Said Charles.
"Bye guys!"
I went home, thinking about Gia, I have to forget her, but I know that I can love her more.