Awake

Gia:
Toto and I started to be more closer. Because he always had to sleep in the hospital, I invited him to live in my house. Right now we were asleep, our heads were on my mom's lap. We were holding her hand. I was about to sleep until I feel someone squeezing my hand, I woke up instantly and saw my mom's eyes watching onme and Toto.
Jiwoo:
I woke up, the only thing I see is Toto holding my right hand, and Gia holding my left hand. I hold their hand. I was confused about everything, but Toto and Gia were happy to me, but why Toto is here?
Gia:
When I saw mom awake I started to cry. I hold her hand very tight.
"Where am I?" Mom asked. She was looking around.
"In the hospital" said Toto with some tears.
"I feel kinda numb" she said. She looked very tired and shocked.
Me and Toto were very happy that mom is awake. Now, maybe we can be happy again. The doctor told us that mom has to rest. We went outside. Toto was the happiest, he really cares about her, I didn't see him smile so hard.
Toto:
I was soo happy to see Jiwoo awake, this is my best day ever. I will not forget this day. Now we need to let Jiwoo to rest. Me and Gia went home.
"Now what we gonna do?" She asked.
"Nothing, we need to let Jiwoo relax"
"I know but, what we gonna do with Minho?"
"Jiwoo is really confused, let her to clear her mind and after we gonna tell her about Minho"
"Fine"
Gia went to her room. I was all alone in the kitchen until Sun-Young camed in the kitchen.
"How is she?" She asked.
"She is good"
"All because of you my daughter and my granddaughter, were about to die. Toto believe me, sometimes I want to punch you in the face. For everything that you did for my daughter. My daughter loved you like crazy, Jiwoo doesn't love Kim Shen anymore, they didn't divorce because he didn't want to be in the newspaper that he divorce with the most famous model, in the whole South Korea"
"I didn't know that Jiwoo was model"
"She didn't say a word about it"
"But why did she quit?"
"She quit because she was pregnant with Gia"
"Oh"
"But I'm happy that she is awake, but don't leave us like you did some months ago"
"I will not"
"Now you can go"
I went up to Jiwoo's room. I didn't know she was a model, maybe she wasn't ready to tell me. Now, we have to think about what we gonna do with Minho.