Anthoine Hubert

Gia:
After the race I went to someone very special to Pierre. Anthoine Hubert, his best friend that died in 2019 in Stavelot in Belgium. I needed to see him, to know who is he. I arrived at his grave, many flowers and big. I was standing there in silent, looking at him, it remind me of Lolo, I put the flowers on his grave and a draw of mine. After Lolo died, I don't know how, but I always drew flowers, I fell in love with flowers, it was a simple love of them, but after Lolo died they were like my therapist, it's so lovely to draw them. I sit next to his grave, minutes left, it was  silent, a calm silent, but I know that we were lost in our minds. I had some tears in my eyes, he was only 22, he was Pierre's best friend, they slept in the same room, they were classmates, they were like brothers, and now he is in a better place now.
"Anthoine..... take care of Pierre, because I will not be next to him, so be there for him" I whispered to his grave. Still no answer, it is sad that the one who loved, now is not answering.
Pierre:
I went to Anthoine's grave, I really wanted to see him, before the next race. When I arrived there, I saw woman there, she had a black jacket with something there. I didn't see who it was. Then she left, maybe she was Anthoine's secret girlfriend. I went up to him, and I saw a draw, I looked more closer and I saw a autograph, it was Gia Kim. I was shocked, my princess was here, but why? I need to go to her, to talk to her, I ran up to the stranger girl, but she was gone, again. Then I went to Antoine,I sit next to his grave.
"I missed you buddy!" I said.
Still no answer.
"This race was a total disaster for Charles, for me I didn't gained points. And the girl that it was here, it was my princess. I need to talk to her, but first I needed to talk to you"
I putted flowers on his grave.
"Now I really have to go, love you"
Then I left, but my mind was only about my princess, when she drew me, or when she saw me racing. I need to talk to her.