Tomorrow i will go

Gia:
I wake up, and the first thing I saw it was my mom packing my clothes. I was worried, did that fight from last night affected me and Minho?
"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked while she was packing my luggage.
"Gia, i have something to tell you...."
"Mom, what happend?"
"Me and Toto, we broke up, Tomorrow we will go back America. I make your luggage, this is you gonna be your last day in the paddock"
I was about to cry, it will be my last day with... Pierre.
"Mom, there's no other way to be together with Toto, and why did you guys broke up?"
"Gia, to many questions, i had to go"
When mom was about to open the door I asked.
"Did Toto find out that your still married to dad, with papers?"
She nodded with yes.
Then I started to cry, everything was perfect until this argue, I will lose everything that I loved, F1 and Pierre. I get dressed and then I went to the paddock for the last time, first I went to the Mercedes garage, I went to Lewis and George and told them I won't be here in the paddock. They hugged me and told me that they had a perfect month with me, and they are gonnna miss me. Then I went to Alphatauri garage, I wasn't prepared to tell Pierre, to break up with him.
Pierre:
I was in the Alphatauri garage, I was in my room until Yuki goes to my room.
"Pierre! There's someone that wants to meet you" said Yuki while smirking.
"Who?"
"Someone very beautiful"
"Ok"
I went to the paddock, I find someone in front of the Alphaturi garage, it was my princess, she was a little bit sad, why?
"Hello princess! Why are you sad?"
"Pierre, I have something to tell you..." she said, she had tears.
"Gia, what happend?"
"Mom had a huge fight with Toto, they broke up"
"And...... it's gonna affect our relationship?"
"Yes, tomorrow I will go back to America. This is my last day in the paddock"
"W-what..." I said, I had tears in my eyes
"Tomorrow i will go"
"And this is kinda a break up?"
"I love you"
"And this response doesn't help with nothing, why don't you want to stay with me? Tell your mom about us, and why are we pretending that we don't know about eachother"
"Pierre I know you are angry at me, and I know that you're upset that we need to pretend, last night I wanted to tell mom, believe me. But last night she was arguing with Toto"
"Gia, will you came back?"
"Yes, I will ,but this race I won't"
I put my hand on her soft cheek.
"I love you too" I said and kissed her.
She kissed me back and then she hugged me and left.  I was speechless, now my princess will be gone, and I don't know if she'll come back, I lost her, forever.