If you knew...

Gia:
I woke up after that horrible night, I saw Toto prepare his luggage. Then I realised that he's gonna leave us again.
"You gonna leave us again?" I said with anger.
"No, you thought wrong. I will go to F1, I need to do something there. Would you want to come?"
"No, I need just to sleep, but please don't tell Pierre what I was about to do in that night"
"Fine, take care yourself!"
He hugged me tight and left. I went to my room, looking to all my draws with Pierre, Fuck! I need to forget him.
Toto:
I went to Mercedes garage, I had to do something there. After some time I spotted Pierre, he went up to me.
"Are you still mad at me, for what I said with Gia?" He asked.
"Do you really care about Gia?"
"Yes"
"If you knew..."
"What do I have to know"
I went silent, I really want to punch him on the face.
"Toto what the fuck I need to know?" He yelled, he was angry.
"Gia was about to be dead"
Pierre's eyes went wide open.
"Why do you mean?" He asked.
"She wanted to kill herself" I whispered.
"And... how is she?"
"Fine"
"Just Fine!?" He yelled.
"Yes, now I have to go"
"I'll go until you say if she's alive"
"She's alive"
"Ok, now I'll go, bye"
"Bye"
He left, I really want to kill him. But I need to do my work first.
Pierre:
I heard enough today. Gia was about to die, and all because of me. I want to kill myself for this, My whole world stopped when I heard what Toto said. I want to go to Gia, to kiss her, to hug her and tell her that I will love her no matter what. But something stopped me. Now Gia is suffering because of me, and I hate myself for that. I went home, and I cried for hours. The person who I love she was about to die, for real.
Gia:
I was in my bathtub, i was standing there in silent. Just the shower was making the sound. I want to be all alone, I was watching the ceiling, thinking about mom, how she felt when she broke up with Toto. In my own space until it came Lulu.
"Gia you stayed for three hours, you need to get out" she said and put a towel around me. She took me out from the bathtub.
"Gia, can we talk about last night?"
I nodded with yes.
"Gia, I will be with you no matter what!"
"I know"
"You can tell me everything"
"I know"
I went to my room and changed into sports clothes, and took my Mercedes jacket and went boxing. Boxing makes me forget about everything, and I spend my whole night there, punching my punching bag. I'm trying not to be weak, even though I feel my arms, my legs, my head numb. I'm still trying to be powerful, always Duri camed up to me, to tell me that I'm stronger in my own way, he really makes me feeling that I can be stronger.