Race

Gia:
It is the race day!! I'm very happy, me and Zack went to the paddock, it is different, because every race we went with Toto, and we always were in Mercedes garage. I'm really exited. We were on the sits, I really wanted Ha-Kun te be with us. I was watching the track until someone appeared.
"Soo, where is the French guy?" Asked the person.
I turn to see who it was and I saw Ha-Kun.
"Ha-Kun, Hii! I thought that you are with Zoe"
"Well Zoe has some things to resolve, and besides we are here for him" he said while looking at Pierre.
"Is very nice to see you with us, we really missed you" said Zack.
"Well we are the Criminal trio, not the Criminal duo"
"How you come with this name?" I asked.
"Well, it is a real good name, Criminal with boxing it has some connections"
"You're Right"
"Soo, are you ready for the race?"
"Grand Prix"
"Are you ready for the Grand Prix??"
"Yesss" me and Zack said.
I was sitting there when I saw my prince walking there and waving at his fans, he was happy, he was soo hot! But I can't kiss him right now, I will destroy his home race, he is soo hot when he wears his race suit.
"Gia!!" Said Ha-Kun.
"What?"
"So that is your French boyfriend"
"You forgot his name, didn't you?" Asked Zack.
"Yes"
"Pierre Gasly" I said while looking at Pierre
It's so lovely to see him, smiling, I love him a lot.
Pierre:
Wish to see my princess here at my home race, but I act cool to my fans, like nothing happens to my personal life, I put my helmet, and sat in the car, I took a deep breath and the race started. I started to push, harder and harder. Trying to be first, my teammate had something that he left the race. From the 16th place for 12th race, I was more happy if we gained some points, I was little bit mad about that I didn't gained some points. After the race, I was sweating, I looked at the crowd and I saw..... someone very beautiful, it was my princess there standing and clapping, with some tears in her eyes but maybe she was clapping for Mercedes, but I looked more careful she was clapping for me, but why?Like I didn't gained points, two boys were next to her, and screaming my name, I was happy, I wanted to go her, to kiss her soft lips, but I had to go.
Gia:
I was clapping when Ha-Kun whispered.
"You know that he didn't gained any points, soo why do we have to clap?"
"Let me to have my moment, from 16th place for 12th, is kinda awesome"
"Ok... maybe he saw you"
"What?"
"I don't know but I saw him staring at us"
"Maybe is in your imagination"
I was soo proud of him, I didn't care about no one,I didn't care about the points, about Mercedes, it was only him, I'm proud of him from everything that he did.
Toto:
I was happy for George and Lewis, but I was more happy to be Jiwoo here, she was the only one who supported me the most, I really missed her, her smile, how she hugged me, and her children, Minho and Gia. Now I have to party alone, with a wine or a beer, and have a karaoke all by myself, again.