Thinking about us

Gia:
Everybody was celebrating for the 3rd place from Lewis, and the 4th place from George, Minho, mom, and Toto. They were very happy, but I was happy fro my first kiss with Pierre, many thoughts I have, I don't know what is hapenning, but I will enjoy the moment. But his lips, his eyes, he is the word."perfect" I said loudly.
"What is perfect?" Asked Minho, why he always have to say something everytime?
"Nothing, it is a perfect celebration"
I was sitting there thinking about everything, did he really likes me? Did he really wants to be something? Ohh so many thoughts, many questions. After all the celebration and the talks, and after the race, we went home. I mean hotel, I went to my room, that I share with my brother🙄 . When I sat on my bed, he directly asked me.
"Did you and Pierre kissed?"
"What!???" I said, how the fuck he knows?
"Did you and Pierre kissed?"
"I know the question, but why do you ask"
"You were so red in that party"
"and that's your only evidence?"
"No, because before the party, you met Pierre, please tell me"
"No, you were about to break my friendship with Pierre because of your stupid idea"
"It was worth it"
"No, it wasn't"
"Fine, you are right, now can you tell me?"
"Fine, yeah.... We kissed"
"What really!!!"
Minho started to jump for enjoy.
"And how did you felt?" He asked.
"Many butterflies, my heart was beating very fast"
"Wow.... You guys are meant to be eachother"
"Did you really think?"
"Yeah, why do you ask?"
"Because.... He's a celebrity, and I'm just a boring girl"
"Boring girl, BORING GIRL!!!!!! You are the most amazing girl, you did boxing, you know how to draw, you have the most amazing and the handsome brother in the world, you are beautiful, you are mysterious, and cool"
"Thank you, you described you too much. Thank you to be there for me"
"Well, we are brothers, and we help eachother"
"Well we need to sleep, bye" I said while I turn the lights off.
"Bye" and we fell asleep, but I fell asleep thinking about us, about me and Pierre.
Pierre:
I was in bed, thinking. About Gia. She is something that I can't describe, I love her. When Gia was in the Mercedes party, we always had eye contact. Did I do the right thing, to kiss her? I have so many thoughts, questions, but when I'm with her, I forgot everything, when I'm with her. It's like a different world. With happiness, with love, with mystery. It is weird, to be that in love, but I like it. I love it.