Perfect date

Gia:
I was at the paddock thinking about Pierre, and I was drawing him. Minho, he was somewhere, I really don't know.
Minho:
I was at the paddock, but not alone. I was with Ten, he wanted to ask me, what Gia loves, he wants to make a date for her. It is very sweet from him. We were talking and I said.
"Do you really love my sister?"
"Minho! I love her a lot, why do you ask?"
"Because she always thinks that she's a boring girl and maybe you just fake that you love her"
"Minho, I don't use your sister for something, I love her being herself. Minho my words can't describe how much I love her"
"Please don't hurt my sister's heart, she is very sensible, her heart. Protect her from everyone please!"
"I will...."
I hugged him. I trust him a lot. I'm weak, he is more stronger than me he can do my job to protect my big sister.
Pierre:
When Minho told me to protect his sister. I understood that he really loves her, and he has trust on me.I will go to find my princess. I was at the paddock and find my princess drawing something and she was smiling. I walked behind her back she was drawing me, again, but this time I was more hotter than the other draw.
"You made me more hotter this time" I said behind her back.
"Omg. You scared me. Well good that you love it"
"Where did you find the picture?"
"What picture?"
"Well maybe you made this draw by a picture of me, I guess"
"Well this draw was made on my mind"
"Really!"
"Yes"
It was draw of me, I was shirtless. This girl has a beautiful talent, but on one sees her drawing. I sat next to her, I saw her right hand with a bracelet. It was the brecelate I gave her for her birthday, she really likes it.
"Would you like to go somewhere?"
"Where?"
"Somewhere, I heard that the Great Britain has many restaurant"
"Ok.... I will text mom"
"No, you don't have to, I talked to your brother, and he told your mother that you can go"
"Thank you"
"Now come on"
I took her soft hand we went to my car.
Gia:
He took my hand and he took me to his car. I was speechless, I was thinking where we will go. He sat on the driver sit and started the car. He took my hand, he wanted to hold my hand. It was very sweet from him, it soo lovely to hold his strong warm hands, I love him.
"And why did you talk with my brother, what did he said?"
"Nothing, we were talking about sports, about F1"
"And..."
"Nothing,if you want, ask him"
"Fine, but where are we going?"
"Somewhere very special"
I thought that we will go in a park or something. But then I saw a really fancy restaurant, I was shocked. We went there, and it was a restaurant that you can see a lake. It was a beautiful view.
"Can you tell why are we here?"
"What! I can't treat my own girlfriend like a princess"
"I'm not a princess, Pierre"
"You are for me an angel"
"An angel that has broken wings, but someone fixed her"
"And who is that?"
"Is standing right in front of her face"
"Did I really saved you?"
"Yes Pierre, you really saved me, every single time I'm smiling for no reason, and I always think about you"
"Everytime when I had to race, I always think about you. I was so mad in that race because of the engine, and the accident between me and Yuki, I really wanted to see you, but you needed to watch the race. But when I find out that, you had a panic attack, I thought that I will lose you, forever"
I put my hand over Pierre's hands.
"Now I'm here, don't panic"
"Good that you are here"
And we talked for hours and we laughed. We talked about our past, about what we love, about what we love to do. I'm soo lucky to have him in my life, I think this time I will tell mom about Pierre. We talked until it camed night.
"Would you like to go somewhere else?" I said.
"Yes"
"We will go by foot"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
We left the restaurant and we went to a park. We sat on a bench, I put my head to Pierre shoulder.
"I don't like fancy things, I like some things that are normal"
"But you deserve something more"
"No, I don't"
"Gia, why are you always think that you don't deserve everything"
"Because I don't, Pierre, I'm so lucky to have you in my life, I don't want you to buy me the most expensive things in the world, I need you, to be with me"
"No, I'm lucky to have you in my life"
And he kissed my forehead.
Pierre:
Gia is just a pure angel, and she really seems that a she cares about me. We went to my car, and then to Gia's home. We were outside and talked for some minutes.
"I have to go, princess" I said, I love to call her princess.
"Bye my prince" she said and she kissed me on my cheek.
Gia:
I opened the door, prepared to talk to mom about my relationship. But when I opened the door I heard that mom was arguing with Toto. Ok, I didn't want to be involved, maybe it was a little agrue, until I heard.
"Your a fucking LIAR!" Screamed Toto to mom. Then I realised, Toto find out that mom is still married in papers with my dad, Kim Shen. I froze,then I went to my room, I was scared, for what will happen tomorrow.💔