Autograph

Gia:
It is our second day in the paddock, I was very energetic, yesterday we were very tired that's why we didn't stay so much in the paddock. I was with Ha-Kun and Zack, I was watching where it was my prince. I was watching every where, until we sat somewhere that it was next to the Alphaturi's garage, I was so lucky, then I saw my prince coming out from the garage, he was more beautiful than I thought. He was talking to Charles, he was little bit sad, why?
"Pierre are you okay?" Asked Charles to Pierre.
"I'm fine" he said angrily.
"If you were fine, you weren't angry for no reason"
"I'm angry because of everything"
"Everything mean Gia"
When I heard my name I was shocked, did Pierre was sad because..... of me.
"Yes, everything is Gia" said Pierre.
I wanted to give him a hug, but if I'm doing this I will destroy his race, his home race. I love him a lot, and I will do everything for my prince. I was watching Pierre talking to Charles until Ha-Kun approached me.
"Do you really love him, do you?" He asked me.
"Yes.... I have a plan"
"Another plan!" Screamed Zack back.
"Yes, one of you guys need to pretend that you are some fans, and you  want an autograph from Pierre"
"Why us?" Asked Zack.
"Because if I'm going there he will recognise me"
"Ohh understand" said Ha-Kun.
"Well you guys are in?" I asked.
"Yeah.... But how does he look?"
"He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and his race suit may be in white and blue"
"Ok"
After some time first Ha-Kun goes to sign an autograph from Pierre, i was happy. Ha-Kun goes to me very exited after he went for the autograph.
"Ok, how did it went?" I asked very exited.
"See" he said.
And I saw, the sign Mick Schumacher. I thought that I will die there.
"Are you stupid or are you stupid?" I asked.
"What's wrong?"
"Do you see the sign? Is Mick Schumacher"
"And this is not his name?"
"Noo, his name is Pierre Gasly"
"But he was blonde and blue eyes, and his suit was with white and a little bit of blue"
"And why didn't you ask where's Pierre Gasly?"
"Because everyone will thing that I'm a fake fan, because if I was a real fan I wouldn't ask"
"I don't give a fu*k about others things, now Zack you go"
"Ok, blonde hair, blue eyes, and his race suit is white and blue"
"Well the race suit is with a blue bull"
"Ok, wish me luck"
"Good luck!" I said.
"Well I can have a new autograph from Mich Schumacher that he's the son of Michael Schumacher" said Ha-kun very proud of himself.
"Do you know this stuff?" I asked.
"Hey! I know I'm not in really in F1 but I know some things from it, I'm not that stupid!"
After some time, Zack goes to us, he was happy, than god that he didn't sign with Mick.
"Soo, how did it went?"
"It went great!"
Then he shows me an Pierre's autograph, I was soo happy.
"This is al yours!" Said Zack.
"Thank you so much!" I was soo happy. I looked at Ha-Kun to say something.
"I'm not gonna give you this autograph! It's from Mick Schumacher!"
"I didn't say nothing, it will all yours!" I said smiling.
I was soo happy for Pierre's autograph, i have something from him, I'm happy, I'm happy that I will see him. But we won't forget the other reason why we are here! For mom. We went exploring France it was so much fun, me and Zack and Ha-Kun talked.
"But when I had that panic attack, and then when Ha-Kun asked me if I'm alright and then I told you guys how I fell, you guys that you have broken hearts, why do you guys have broken hearts?" I asked.
It was silent.
"I'm not here because my mom told me to with my cousin" said Ha-Kun, very sad.
"Guys, we are a team we need to tell our secret, maybe we can solve this" said Zack.
"I'm here because........ because I want to meet my girlfriend" said Ha-Kun.
"And she's here in France?"i asked
"Yes, her name was Zoe, it was my first love. We were so much in love, when she found that I was beat up from some mafia guys, she was scared that she will end up like me,hurt, she left me. That's why I started to practice a lot, to prove her that I can save her. But she went to France"
"I'm sorry" I said.
"Ha-Kun we will help you to find your girlfriend"
"Yeah, tomorrow we will help you!" I said.
Ha-Kun had a smile face, it is the first time I see him similing!