Minho will leave

Minho:
After Gia left was really weird, soon after we found out that mom is in a coma for some days, it was weird without Gia, she was the only one who was trying to solve the problems. She's a real hero, she's so brave that she what in that race, to see Toto and Pierre. I started to live with Sun-Young, she was really nice to me, she is very positive about everything, even though mom is in a coma. It was breakfast after I didn't sleep, I was a little bit tired.
"Good morning sweetie!" Said Sun-Young.
"Good morning!" I said.
"I made pancakes!"
Then I saw some pancakes on the table, it reminded me of Gia, she always cooked me pancakes, it was the only thing we love.
"Minho, are you alright?"
"Yeah...."
"Gia will come soon"
"Yeah, i know...."
"Are you sad?"
"A little bit"
"I think these pancakes will make you more happy!"
"Yeah...."
After I ate the pancakes, Sun-Young was a bit nervous of something, I didn't know why, but I found out why she was nervous.
"Minho..... your mom is in a long sleep"
"You mean coma"
"For some days"
"Ok...."
"Minho would you like to live with your dad?"
"Nooo, not in 1000 years, do you want to go to dad?"
"No, I don't want you to go to your dad's place, but your mom is in coma, I'm not your legal parent because I'm your grandmother. The only legal parent is Shen, and you need to go with him"
"No, why can you be my legal parent?!"
"Because I can't..."
"But I don't want to live with him"
"I know is just for a time"
"But you can't take care of me?"
"Yes I can"
"Then why I need to go to dad?"
"Because he wants to take care of you"
"Really, no he doesn't!"
"Yes he does, Minho don't be mad"
"Don't be mad. I will live with the man I hate the most, No"
"Minho, is just for a time"
"Fine...."
I went to my room, crying. I was soo mad at everything, I need Gia, if she was here maybe we wouldn't be in this situation, I hate everything that is happening to me, I want mom to be awake, I need to see mom. After I cried for hours, I went to mom's hospital to talk to mom. Maybe it will help me.
"Hi mom...." I said while I was holding her hand, she said nothing, for the first time, she wouldn't say something back.
"I would go, go to live with my dad, mom I hate everything, I need you. Please wake up!" I said while I put my head to her hands.
It was soo hard without anyone to protect me, I need that life that I had with Toto. After I cried on my mom's hand I felt and cold strong arm on my shoulder, I though that maybe it was Toto, I was so wrong, it was dad, I rolled my eyes then I saw mom, she was lying on the bed, I was tired of everything.
"Come to your new home" He said.
"Why? Why do you care about me right now? Please leave me alone, leave us alone!"
"Minho you need me"
"No, I don't need you in my life, go!"
"Minho I know is hard but we can be a family again"
"You don't know how hard it is, and besides we can't be a family!" I said with angry tears.
"Minho that's enough!" Screamed Sun-Young.
I was shocked, did she really wants me to leave everything?
"Sun-Young, I thought that you care about me?"
"I care about you, but it's better to be with your own father"
She went closer to me and whispered.
"It isn't my fault, your dad wants to be with you, but I think he helps you for the money, play along, Gia will help you, after she will return"
Typical dad, if he want to help you something he only do for something in return. I fucking hate him.
I went to my room to pack my things and went to dad's house, then I met his girlfriend that is with 4 years younger that my sister. I went to my room, i was watching a photo of me and Gia, we were happy, but now, we will be separated, maybe forever.