In the stars

Gia:
After all this talk with dad, with Minho. We were home, Minho was asleep. I wanted to sleep but I can't, I was moving around, I was a little bit lost in everything. Now, I'm really happy that Minho is here. I went to his room, I wanted to show him something. I was shaking his shoulder to wake him up. He woke up very confused.
"Gia... it's 2 am? What the fuck do you want?"
"Come on, get ready! I want to show you something" I whispered.
"What do you want to show me?"
"Something, now get ready"
"Fine, Fine!"
Minho slowly get up from the bed and went to the bathroom, I was waiting in the living room. Then Minho showed up. Slowly we went outside, I didn't want to wake mom.
"Now can you tell me what do you want to show me?" He said with a sleepy voice.
"We gonna go to the park"
"Why???"
"You will see"
Minho continues to tell me where we gonna go. But I ignored him, after some time we arrived in the park. I put a blanket on the weat grass.
"So this you wanted to show me? The grass???" Asked Minho pissed.
"No, this" I pointed at the dark sky with beautiful stars.
"Now take a sit" I said to Minho.
"Ok"
He sit on the blanket, he was watching the stars.
"Why do you want to show me this?" Asked Minho while looking at the stars.
"Because is relaxing, now you can tell me what is in your heart, mom is not here, not even Sun-young"
"It was really hard to say. At dads house, was hell. He tought me boxing, i missed you a lot. I thought that I will never see you again. He wanted me to be a champion of boxing, that's why I always have these bruises"
I went to him and hugged without any words. He is the most bravest person ever. Like, he survived from dad.
"I've missed you a lot" said Minho with tears in his eyes.
"I missed you too" I said with tears in my eyes.
After our emotional moment. We were watching the stars, they were beautiful.
"Maybe up there is Lolo" I said to Minho.
"In the sky?"
"Yes, as a star, there's a fact, I don't know is it's real or not, but when someone dies, they become a star"
"Really?"
"I don't know, but I feel that, in that black sky, there's Lolo watching us"
"And maybe there's Ayrton Senna"
"How do you know about him?"
"I'm a boy, I know some stuff about F1"
"Fine"
"And maybe up there is Jules too"
"Yeah... and maybe Anthoine" I whispered.
"Who is Anthoine?"
"Someone really loved"
"Ohh..."
Watching the stars is relaxing to me, but is more relaxing that Minho is next to me right now. I really need him in my life.
"I really need you in my life" I said to Minho.
"Really? Because I feel like I'm useless, like you are fighting for us and I can't do nothing to save you or to help you"
"You already saved me, Minho you are strong in your own way, you are strong that you stayed with Shen"
"And I need you too in my life"
Minho went to me and I hugged him tight so that nothing will separated us. Now we were watching the stars. I took a deep breath, feeling the cold air, then I closed my eyes. And fell asleep.
Morning:
I open my eyes, I was watching the blue sky. Next to me was Minho asleep, I woke up him up and then we took our blanket and went home. When I opened the door I saw mom very worried.
"Where the fuck you guys went??" Asked mom.
"We were in the park" I said innocently.
"Really!" Said mom like she didn't believe in us.
"Yes"
"Whole night?"
"Yes"
"Fine, now go to your rooms"
"Fine" we said while rolling our eyes.
We went to my room, and talking about boxing and about F1.
"It was relaxing at the park?" I asked Minho.
"Yes, it was really beautiful and relaxing"
"See"
Then Minho hugged me tight.