Don't try to balance things

Gia:
Days had passed, I was training from 7am to 12am. All day I was training, for the next match, I was really prepared, me and Zack we started to talk more. I was training, I had to fight again with Ha-Kun, he really was a pain in the butt, because he always said that I was really weak, and I really want to show him that I'm more stronger than him.Then it started to fight, he was about punch me in the face but I protect myself, then I gaved him a hard punch in the face, he was flying, but he got up very quickly, but he didn't have time to even trying to punch me cause I was constantly punch him non stop. Until he fell on his butt.
"Now, this is revenge" I whispered to him.
"You are fucking dead!" He said.
"You don't scare me"
Everyone was stunned when I beat Ha-Kun, it is weird that he always beat me, but right now is my revenge, and I'm really proud of that. And he really hates more than before, and now we are in a real fight. After my sweet victory, even though it wasn't a real match, it was really sweet victory. Then Zack aprouched me.
"Gia.... You were so awesome!!! You finally get revenge!"
"Yeah, It was awesome, really sweet revenge"
"But now he will hate you more"
"And? I don't give a fuck"
"That's a great attitude Gia Kim"
I give him a big smile until Ha-Kun camed in.
"This is not the end! You will be dead soon" he said.
"You think you can scare me? You are wrong"
I grabbed my shirt, I was close to him, I feel his angry breath like a bull.
"Ha-Kun, let her go" said Zack.
Ha-Kun let me go and left.
"He always thinks that you don't need to have friends when you do boxing, and he always thinks that we are his enemies"
"Yeah, he's very cold"
"But thank god that you are here!"
I laughed a little bit.
"Now I have to go"
"But I thought you will stay until midnight"
"Well this time no"
"Fine, bye!"
"Bye"
I left the ring and I went to Lolo's grave, I want clear my mind. I went there, standing in silent.
"I stared to go boxing, now I beat my enemy. These days were hell, mom is losing her mind, she always cries, she always mad, Minho is trying to be control himself, but he's very sad. And I'm trying to control everything, to balance things, but I can't"
"You don't need to balance things"I heard a voice at my back, it was familiar, it was Lulu.
"Hello Lulu"
"We didn't see much often"
"Yeah..."
"I heard you"
"Ohh...." I turn my head to the ground.
"Gia, head up.." she grabbed my chin and put a little bit up.
"Gia, you don't need to balance things, you need to do something to be great. Because if you gonna balance things, it will be same shit, your mom will be in depression, and you need something that can change her because of her saddens maybe she will have a mortal sick" she said.
"And what's I'm gonna do?!"
"I don't know"
"Why you always say to me to do something, but you don't how to do it?"
"Because you have your own way to resolve your own problems"
"Fine, goodbye Lulu"
"Goodbye sweetheart!"
I went home, thinking what Lulu said, I need to try to get better things, I was home, I saw mom in the kitchen with some guy, and they were making out. Im so sick from everything, I just rolled my eyes and went to my room, then I saw..... Minho crying.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"I can't, Gia!"
"What can you can't?"
"I want to be a happy family. After Toto left us, we are not a happy family. And mom she losing her mind maybe she will die someday!"
"Minho don't talk like that, mom is very ok, come here!"
Minho goes to me and hugged me, I need to protect everyone, this is my job. Then I spotted my wall full of my draws and the only draw I was seeing it was with Pierre, I miss him a lot.
Minho:
I can't, to see everyone sad. I hate that I can't do nothing to protect my mother and my sister.
"Gia, I know that you are trying to protect us, and pretending that you aren't hurt, but I see, you are more sad than mom" I said.
"Minho, I'm fine, if you want you can sleep with me"
"Yes...."
I was so tired of everything, that why I sleep a lot. Gia was hugging me, I was in my dreams, thinking that we can be a happy family, again.
Gia:
After Minho fell asleep, I went to the bathroom, I had some bruises from the match for today. Everything is down, I was mad at everything I looked up on the mirror, seeing my tired eyes, full of anger, full of sadness. Then I punch the mirror, I can't stay there and watch me going crazy. The mirror was broken and with some blood from my hand. My hand was in pain, I banged it, then I look at the back and I saw Minho standing in front of the door.
"Minho.."
"I understand"
And he just left. He can't see me like this, but I didn't went to his room, I went to the kitchen seeing mom with some pills, she was about to eat them but I threw them in the sink.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Screamed mom at me.
"I can't let you to destroy yourself"
"Gia is not if you business what I am doing"
"Yes it does, mom we need you, I need you, Minho needs you..."
"Gia go to your room"
"No, I don't want you kill yourself"
"Why de fuck you are here? You are just nothing from everyone"
Those words hurt me more than the punch that Ha-Kun gave to me from the first match. I stayed in silence.
"You are trying to be the best but you can't, I fucking hate everyone especially you" said mom.
Then she took a plate and she threw at me, but she missed me, I was stunned. To see my own mother to kill me, I turn back and I saw Minho with tears in his eyes, angrily tears.
"If you fucking hate us why you don't throw us away?" Asksed Minho with tears in his eyes.
"Minho, Gia. I'm sorry" said mom after she realise that she was she did.
"We've heard enough for today" I said and took Minho's hand, and went to my room and locked it.
"I'm sorry that you had see this" I said to Minho.
"Gia, what if we gonna move out? Mom hates us"
"Mom doesn't hate us, and we don't move out, mom needs us, she's in a sad mood, but we are here to help her"
"Fine"
Minho went to bed trying to sleep. I was at my desk, trying to find something to help mom, I know the only one who can save is Toto.
"Don't balance things" I whispered to myself.
"What?" Asked Minho.
"Nothing"
After hours of thinking and trying to see how I can help mom, then it camed. I can go at the next race, I can see Toto talk about mom, and see Pierre. But the money, then I remembered that I kept some money when I was 18, and i guess I can but with those money some tickets. But then I fell asleep, tomorrow I will put everything in order that my plan is gonna work.