Falling apart

Gia:
I was in my room, thinking about what Lulu said to me. About creating your own fate, but how? I talked with dad, but I don't know how should I start. Mom was getting very worse, and all our money went very quickly. And mom doesn't work, because she's depressed, Minho is too young for a job. I'm the only one who needs to work, but where? Then I realised. I can sale some drawings. Then I went at a park, thinking about somebody wants a draw from mine. But no one never wanted. And I gave up.
Pierre:
I was at the paddock, preparing for the next race, but without my princess. It was weird without seeing Gia in the paddock, and many drivers are missing her, I don't have no one to call princess. And everytime when I pass the Mercedes garage it reminds me of Gia. In every day it's like hell without her, I wasn't prepared for this race, I guess. Charles camed to me, he saw me how down I was.
"Pierre, please don't be sad, we will have a race tomorrow"
"Charles it's easy for you to say. You have Charlotte here, but Gia. She's in fucking America"
"Pierre calm down. We need to focus on the race"
"Charles, is soo hard without her here, to see her smile, or when she drew me"
"If you want to, you can call me princess, if you don't have no one"
"No Charles, everyone will think that we are a couple, and you have a girlfriend"
"Yeah.... It was fun though"
"I have to go"
"Bye"
"Bye"
I left Charles and went to Alphaturi's garage. Everything will be soo different without my princess.
Gia:
After a long day at the park, I went home. Mom was very happy so as Minho.
"Uhh, why are you guys are happy?" I asked.
I thought that mom is together with Toto, but I was wrong.
"Tomorrow, I will be single" said mom, with a small smile.
"Wait what! Dad, wanted to sign those papers?"
"Yes he did"
"And are you happy?"
"Yeah, a little bit"
"But I thought that's the reason why you are crying"
"Gia, with or without those papers, is the same shit, because Toto isn't here"
"Ohh"
I went to my room. It was the qualify at F1, I turned the TV, I was with Minho. It was an intense qualify. Then I saw Pierre, crashing with someone, I didn't care who Pierre crashed, I was scared, but then I saw that he continued, and he will be starting the race in 14th place. I'm so happy that he's fine.
Pierre:
After this qualify, I was mad. After the crashing problem, I was in the paddock, looking at my draw, that my princess made it. I was looking at her signature. I miss her a lot, I looked at everyone that they hugged their girlfriend or their boyfriend. Someday my princess will come and I finally can hug her.