They are so cute together

Gia:
Days passed, mom's relationship with Toto is growing. I'm very happy for mom. After my boxing practice. This practice I wasn't alone, Minho camed to see how I trained. We were walking home.
"You really are good at boxing" said Minho.
"Thank you"
"I mean when I was with dad. Those boys in his team were like babies. I was shocked how you fighted with that guy"
"Who? Do you mean Ha-Kun?"
"Yes. did you talked with Ten?"
"Minho. We broke up, that's it"
"Yeah, but I know that you still love him"
"No I don't"
"Then why do you still have those draws with him?"
"Because I like those draws, not because he's in it"
"Gia!" He looked at me.
"I really don't know if I still love him or hate him"
"I know that you can't hate him"
"Yes, you know me very well"
"You are my sister and I care about you"
This melted my heart. I opened my arm and hugged him. We were in the garden we were about to go inside but I saw Toto with mom. It feels like they have something important because there was Lulu.
Toto:
I really want to tell Jiwoo what I feel for her. That's why I bring her mother, then Gia and Minho camed, I was really nervous, I didn't know how to start. I took a deep breath, I was looking only at Jiwoo's smile, she was waiting for me. I took another deep breath, I need to tell her.
"Kim Jiwoo, I really wanted to tell you something. It's been almost an year when we met"
"And year!" Whispered Gia shocked.
"Wow, so long?" Said Jiwoo.
"Yes, and 6 months in our relationship"
She looked down.
"What I want to say that. I realised that I left you when you needed me, that wasn't fair"
"But you are right to leave me. I lied to you.
"But you did that because you didn't want to loose me. I realise that, when someone camed at my house, knocking at my door in the middle of the night, and told me that I was such an idiot that I left you and you need me, that was your daughter Gia"
then I looked with puppy eyes at Gia. She was with some tears in her eyes. Jiwoo looks at Gia, she smiles at her then she slowly turn to me.
"Gia, camed from here to?"
"France"
"France! So long trip, just to talk to you?"
"Yes, but I was a coward and I didn't want to hear a word. But then another person told me that I was soo stupid that I didn't listen to Gia. That's why I made the courage to came here and talk to you"
"What exactly you want to tell me?"
"Why do you mean?"
"You have something to tell me but you are very nervous and that's why I feel like you have something more to tell me. Say it"
"Jiwoo. Do you want to be something in us again?"
"Why do you mean?"
I looked at Gia and Minho and saw them putting their palm on their heads.
"I mean. Do you want to be my girlfriend, again?"
"Yes, Yes, yes, yes"
Then I kissed her for the first time after a long time, and it was magical. After we kissed we turn to see Gia, Minho and Sun-young crying. They were so happy. Then I saw Gia's eyes, they were like Jiwoo's, she was happy for me. Then Jiwoo goes to me and Higgs me tight.
"Please don't leave" she whispered while hugging me.
"I promise"
Then I Kissed her forehead.
Gia:
My eyes were full of tears when I saw Toto with mom kissing. I loved how Toto told mom about everything that happened when she was in coma. But who was that person who told him that we need him? But it doesn't matter anyway. Let's just be happy for them.