Ha-Kun with his girlfriend

Gia:
I was with Ha-Kun and Zack on a France trip, well this trip is to find Ha-Kun's girlfriend, to morning to afternoon we search up, we give up. We went to the paddock because we didn't have nothing to do, we didn't find Zoe, Ha-Kun was very sad. When arrived to the paddock we saw..... Zoe, she has brunette with blue eyes, she was really beautiful, Ha-Kun was stunned.
Ha-Kun:
I was happy that I will see my girlfriend that I didn't see her for 4 years, but after we searched everywhere from France, we went to the paddock cause we didn't have nothing to do, but when we arrived to the paddock, I saw.... My angel she was more beautiful than I imagined. But I saw her with another man, I was very sad, but then I saw them fighting, he take her hand very violent, my blood was boiling when I saw them, I went to them. He was very rude to her, I went up to him and pushed him and he fell on his butt. Zoe was shocked to see me, I started punch him in the face non-stop, then Zoe camed and stopped me. I was like bull, everyone was around us, after we fighted, I won, me and Zoe had an eye contact, I love to see her blue eyes.
"Why did you do that?" Asked Zoe.
"You don't deserve to be treated like this"
"You are very brave to protect me"she said with a smile.
"If I love you, I will always protect you!"
We were smiling, but then I saw Gia and Zack crying.
"Aren't they cute?" Asked Zack at the back.
"Yeah....." replied Gia.
"Would you mind if I kiss you?" I asked Zoe.
"I'd love to" she said with some tears in her eyes.
Then I pulled her more closer then I kissed her gently. Many years I waited for this moment to kiss her, she hugged me, I had a cold heart before, but now I have a colourful heart.
"I love you Ha-Kun, and I'm sorry that I didn't have trust in you" she said.
"I love you too!"
We hugged so tight.
Gia:
After the memorial moment with Ha-Kun and his girlfriend, me and Zack we were crying for them, crying for happiness. Ha-Kun and Zoe it reminded me of me and Pierre, Ha-Kun was very happy, is the first time I see him happy and smiling. Then Ha-Kun went to us, with Zoe.
"Zoe, these are my friends!" Said Ha-Kun.
"Hii!" We said.
"Hello, thank you guys that you helped Ha-Kun to find me" Said Zoe with a big smile.
"Your welcome!" We said.
"Now I have to talk with Zoe, we have some catch to do, sooo bye!!" Said Ha-Kun.
Then I saw Ha-Kun leaving us, we were happy for Ha-Kun's happiness. Me and Zack went to the paddock, to see where it was Toto.
"How it was Pierre when you talked to him?" I asked Zack.
"It was a little bit sad, but when I went up to him he put a smile"
"Ohh, I understand"
"Gia you really love him, don't you?"
"Yeah...... I need him a lot"
"Now what we gonna do?"
"We need to find Toto!"
"Toto is..?"
"Is my mother's boyfriend"
"And where's he?"
"Maybe in the Mercedes garage, will you come?"
"Yeah, that's why I'm here, to be with you, to do your crazy ideas"
I gave him a big smile.
"Now come?"
"Sure!"
Me and Zack went to the Mercedes garage, we were hiding behind some boxes. Then I saw Toto, he was a little bit sad.
"I want to punch him in the face!" I whispered.
"Gia, calm down, we are here to see him, that's all, right?"
"Yeah..... but I want to talk with him"
"No, you may ruin his race"
"You are right"
"Talk after the race"
"I think we should go, maybe he will see us"
"Fine...."
Me and we were crawling together to the paddock, i was a little bit confused about everything, mom is in a coma, I need to talk with Toto immediately, but I don't want to ruin his race, after this race my life will be better.