They meet again

Gia:
It is a really boring day, i can't go to the boxing club, because I have to relax, that what my therapist said. I hate this relaxing thing, I need to practice because I will have a serious match. And I don't need this relax, but I have to. First I went to Lolo' grave to talk with him. Sitting alone, it remind the night that I was about to be dead.
"Yesterday I went to my therapist, he said that I need to relax for one day. But I really want to go in the boxing club " I said.
I put some flowers on his grave, then left. I went in the park and walking. Then I stopped to sit on a bench and drawing something, I didn't draw something in ages, it really feels relaxing. After I finished my draw. I went to the boxing club, I was in the ring when Duri camed to me.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm here to practice"
"Gia you need to rest"
"Well I really don't feel like I need this relax"
"Gia, I don't beat your mother to yell at me on the phone why do you have panic attacks, and very exhausted. And who the fuck work on Sunday??"
"Me"
"Well relax this time"
"Fine"
And left, I really want to punch him in the face. Why I can't go and punch my punching bag?? I went home, and I saw Minho and Lulu spying on something.
"Who the fuck are you spying?" I asked them.
They turn to me very shocked
"Shhh, come and you will see" said Lulu.
I sat next to them and saw Toto with mom, they were smiling and laughing.
"What happend to them?" I asked.
"They met again and they talked about love and about their opinions about to fight for what you love, everything about love. But they didn't even kiss" said Minho.
"Really?"
And then mom turn her head and saw us, fuck! Then she puts her hand on her head, she was kinda embarrassed. If I was in her place I was embarrassed too. Then Toto turn his head and saw us and laughed a little bit, then mom laughed too.
"So, we are not alone in this area?" Said Toto with a big smile.
"Yeah.. I'm really sorry" said mom embarrassed.
"It's ok" he whispered to her.
"I really have to go" said Toto.
"Hope to see you again"
"Me too"
When or how they talk like that? Did I missed something, anyways is amazing how they are still talking. Then Toto left, then mom turn to us.
"Mama! And Minho and Gia why you guys spited on me?" Said mom pissed.
"Uhh, we can explain" we said.
Then mom give a big smile.
"I'm not angry at you guys, and if you ask your selves, it was a perfect conversation" said and smirk at us. Me, Lulu and Minho were in shock, but happy in the same time. After some time, I texted Toto to come at Lolo's grave, we really need to talk. It was midnight l, I was really nervous to talk to him. Waiting for him, I was looking at Lolo, I really missed him a lot. Then Toto camed, he sta next to me, he was really nervous, more nervous than me.
"Hi!" I said.
"Hello"
"Why did you wanted to talk to me? What happend?"
"I Beate Sri ask you about mom"
"You want to kill me, don't you?"
"No, I was asking myself. If you guys are something? I promise that I'm not getting mad"
"Well, step by step. For some weeks we started to talk. I want to be more, but is too fast"
"You know my mom always talks about you"
"Really?"
"Yes, and I think that you guys can have another chance, now nothing will separate you guys apart"
"Nothing! And even is something from the past, I will not leave Jiwoo again"
"That's what I want to hear"
"Gia I really wanted to tell you something"
"What?"
"I've saw you. How you fighted for everything, even though you hate boxing, you still do it"
"I still do it because I need money"
"But, I can give you money"
"No. It's better for us"
"Fine, but don't forget that you are alone. You have Jiwoo, Sun-young and Minho"
"And I have you"
"Me?"
"Yes you. If you weren't in that...I was next to Lolo. And holding flowers. You really saved me"
"I saved you because I didn't want you to be dead, but the one who really saved you, was Pierre"
"Maybe, but I need to forgive him"
"Why?"
"I don't know, but surely he's with a girl making out on his hotel room, in Greece. Soo I need to forgive him"
"But what if he's not with a girl and he thinks about right now?"
"Nahh. I'm a weirdo"
"Why do you think that?"
"Many girls in my age have boyfriends, friends, houses and cars, beautiful dresses. And I have to fight to survive. I don't have any friends"
"But, Lewis, George, Zack, Ha-Kun and Pierre, they are your friends. Pierre loves you because you are you. Now you are with bruises and stress things, because of everything that is happening to us"
"Yeah... is just weird that I know him more than I do.  It feels like when you are in love with a celebrity, did you ever been in love with a celebrity?"
"Yess. Brintey Spears"
"Everybody loved her"
"Yep, and how Britney Spears camed in this conversation??"
"Did you felt like you have any chance to go out with her?"
"Nope"
"Because she was a celebrity, and you were a simple person"
"Yes, and how does have connection with Pierre?"
"Because he's a celebrity, and you clearly know that he doesn't know about you existence. But me with Pierre, he knows me, he loved me, I guess. Like he's celebrity but I know that he loved me once"
He went silent.
"Do you need him?" He asked.
"I don't know"
"Even though I'm not your biological father, I'm proud of you"
"Why?"
"Because, you are brave. You talk to the person that you hate the most, then you have the courage to tell him that. From now on you are not his daughter. You fighted for your mom, brother. You are simply the bravest person on this planet. I'm proud of you that you fighted a long, and you weren't scared to give up. If I was Kim Shen, I will be so much proud fahr you are my daughter blood by blood. But he's stupid as fuck, now he's all alone"
"No, he's with his bitch"
"Oh ok"
"No one told me like this, you gonna make me cry. I always asked myself if dad really loved me for a time"
"He loved you, I know that. But with time it started to be hate, maybe he did this because  he wanted you to have a good future"
"Someone who loved you wouldn't do this"
"You're Right"
"I will go, I need to sleep"
"Fine, good night sleepy head"
"Good night"
I left. After this conversation was really weird, after i arrived home, I saw mom. She went to me and hugged me.
"For what was that for?" I asked after she hugged me.
"Because I love you"
"I love you too"
Then I hugged mom and said good night. I really want to sleep after that conversation with Toto was really deep, very deep. Now I was on my bed thinking about Pierre, I saw my draws with him. He was the most angelic man in the whole world, looking into his beautiful eyes, that I drew them. They were much prettier in reality than in a draw. Then I got lost in his eyes then I fell asleep. With that he was here with me hugging me.