Realised

Gia:
I woke up after some loud talks, this was a good sleep. It was 12.pm, I was in my room watching the ceiling. Then I heard some voices from the outside from my door, I went up to my door, then I opened it. I was shocked to see. My mom talking to the lady from my grandpa's grave. Sun-young. I frozed, then i had a little bit of courage to talk. Everything is weird. Everything was getting worse, and now this lady came into my house for something even crazier, I guess.
"Uhh.... Good morning!" I said, with a sleepy voice.
"Good morning, sweetheart!" Said mom, like nothing happened.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"This lady was about to leave" said mom pointing at Sun-young.
"Hello miss Sun-young" I said
Mom frozed, she was surprised.
"Gia, do you know this lady?" Asked mom worried.
"Well we met at her grandpa's grave" said Sun-young
Mom's face went white, and frozed.
"Mom, what's happening?" I asked worried.
"This lady is....... Your grandma" said mom.
I thought I will die there, my heart was beating very fast. I don't know how to react, everything was getting down, but this news was worse. And now I'm soo down.
"I- I will go to my room" I said.
"Gia, if you want we can talk"
"N-no I'm fine" I said.
Then I went to my room, crying. I was losing my mind, After my breakdown, I was on my bed crying, when Minho camed in.
"Did you heard the news?" He asked.
I turn to him and said.
"About our grandmother?"
"Yes, I think that you are shocked"
"I am"
He camed to my bed and hugged me
"I know that you are the most hurt, and you miss Pierre, I'm here for you" He said.
I didn't say nothing, I didn't have the power to say something, I just dragged him to me, and  we were cuddling. He always was with me, I love him a lot, and he loves me too. I woke up after cuddling with Minho, I went to my special place, Minho was asleep. I went grandpa' s grave, I need to clear my mind, it is good that it is summer and I can stay until midnight. I went there, I gave him real flowers this time. I was there in silence.
"Why did you left me without saying that my grandma is Sun-young, you didn't say her name.I begged you days and nights, to tell what's her name, but you didn't have the courage to tell me. Lolo I need you, if Pierre is not here, maybe you would"Lolo was his nickname, I put my head to his grave, crying. I want someone to hug me, in just one night everything changed in bad. Then I felt an arm on my shoulder, I turned back to see who it was with sad tears, and I saw my grandma.
"I was in your place too, crying, having mental breakdowns, don't know who I am, don't know what is happening to me, I was just like you when he left us, to be there up" said Sun-young, watching the blue sky.
"Why are you here?" I asked angrily.
"Gia, I'm sorry that we have to meet like this, at his grave"
"Why? Why did left us? Why you weren't with us after Lolo died? Tell me?"
"Gia, calm down. I know that you are mad, but if you gonna get more anger, you will have a panic attack"
"How do you know!"
My heart is a little bit weak, my heart can't control my emotions, and sometimes I can have panic attack.
"Gia, your mom told me. Now, calm down and let's talk"
"Ok"
"Now, first. Your mom didn't want me to be in your life, same as your grandpa"
"You can call him Lolo"
"Ok. Gia, me and your mom, had a huge fight before you born, and we didn't talk. But when you camed in this world, it was love at first sight with you. But mom didn't want me to see you"
"But why did you had that fight?"
"Because, I didn't have trust on your dad, and I didn't want him to marry your mother"
"And why didn't do something? To stop the wedding or something"
"Because if I stopped the weeding, your mom never talked to me, and you weren't born, you beautiful angel"
When she callled angel. It reminded me of Pierre, when we were in the restaurant and called me angel. I started to cry on her shoulder.
"Did Lolo always called you "angel"?" She asked.
"No, someone, very special to me"
"Pierre"
"Yes....."
"Now, Gia you can call me Lulu, not miss Sun-young"
"Ok, mi- I means Lulu"
Lulu dragged me into her arms, it felt like when Lolo hugged me when I finished a draw. It was warm.
"Gia, trust on me, I will be here for you" she said.
I believe her. I felt..... safe