Back home

Pierre:
After the perfect night, I woke up all alone, I went to the kitchen to see maybe was Gia there, after I arrived at the kitchen I saw my princess, she was cooking something I went to her and hugged her behind.
Gia:
I feel some strong arm around my waist, i turn back to see Pierre, his body was closer to mine, I was speechless, I didn't know how to react, to like it, to love it, to hate it. I just let it go, our faces were closer.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm trying to kiss you"
"Why do you always want to kiss me?"
"Because you are gorgeous, and I don't want you to leave, again"
"I hate to say but-"
"You will go, I understand"
He was about to leave but I took his hand to stop him.
"I will leave but that doesn't mean I will forget you"
"I want you to be next to me every day, every night. Why do we have to break up because of Toto?"
"It's not Toto"
"Then what is it?"
"Mom, Minho, they need me, I can't stay here"
"Yes you can!"
"No, Pierre, we need to be in different world"
"Do you want to break up?"
"Kinda..."
"Why, you don't love me anymore?"
"No, but I don't know what is happening to me, and I don't want you to be affected by me, I want you to be good at racing, just forgive me"
"I can't"
"Yes you can"
"I will be more affected if you will go"
"I need to go"
"Ok, but before you go, could you stay a little bit more?"
"Yes..."
Pierre:
I can't forget about Gia, but if she want to be in different world, then we will be in a different world. I went up to her and hugged her. After we ate, we talked, then it was the time to go, we were outside the door.
"I don't want to be our first night and our last night" I said.
"Me either, but is better for us"
"No it's not, I love you, why we can't be together?"
"Because I don't want you to have lower places in Formula 1, and just forgive me"
"I will not, i will find you one day, one day we will be together"
"I know..."
I go closer to her, and I kissed her.
"Bye princess!" I whispered.
"Bye prince"
I hugged her tight, then I let her go, again. I went home, I cried for hours, how? How I fell in love with a girl that I met some months ago? Is just weird, some hours ago, I hear the doorbell ringing, I went to the door, and saw Charles with a box of ice cream.
"An ice cream for the lover boy?" Asked Charles with a smile.
"Well the lover boy, does wants an ice cream"
I made space to go Charles inside.
"So how it was?"
"It was great"
"Pierre, did you cried?"
"A little bit"
"I don't understand how you fall in love with a girl that you met some months"
"Me either, she is just amazing"
"Well.... Ice cream?"
"Yes"
Me and Charles ate the whole ice cream, we all talked about how we feel, about what does upset us. But the fact that my princess left me, it makes me go crazy.
Gia:
I left, I went to my hotel, I entered the room when I saw Ha-Kun and Zack having a karaoke, and trying to sing a French song.
"Guys what the fuck are you doing?" I asked
"Singing"
"Singing a French song"
"Yes"
"Do you guys know some French?"
"A little bit"
"No, it doesn't seem that"
"We are trying to speak French"
"By singing?"
"Yes, we are too lazy to learn by Duolingo"
"Guys, today we are going back to America"
"By the way, how it was with Toto?" Asked Zack.
I was silent.
"Gia, you didn't talk to Toto?"
"Yes"
"So did you guys do the dirty?" Asked Ha-Kun.
"Noo, is just, Toto didn't want to hear nothing from us"
"Ohh, but your smell... it smells like a man? Did you have fun last night?"
"No, I went to Pierre, and I shower at his place"
"Ohh"
"Do did you guys made the luggage?" I asked.
"Yes"
We took our luggage, and went to the airport. I was sad, now what I'm gonna do? I thought that maybe Toto wants to be together, but I thought wrong. And now I'm going home without Toto.