Birthday

Gia:
Days had passed, but me and Pierre were more in love. We talk everyday, we have a special hour. I never sleep at 12.a.m, we usually talk at 12.a.m. We always met in the paddock, it is hard to pretend that we are strangers, for everyone. I have right now an interview, they asked me so many questions, I responded with yes or no, or often. Until they asked me.
"Who do you want to win this race apart from Lewis and George?" They said.
I was there speechless for some seconds. I have to be very honest.
"Do I have to be honest?" I asked, I was blushing.
"Yes"
"Well who I hope to win this race besides Lewis and George, it will be Pierre Gasly" I said blushing.
"Why?"
"I really don't know, he didn't win so many races, and it will be a great race for him"
"Ok, thank you Gia Kim, and hope to see you more in the paddock"They said.
I smiled and said goodbye and I left. I was smiling, then I was walking around the paddock.
Pierre:
I was in my Alphatauri room, I was on my phone, liking some posts from instagram. When my teammate, Yuki screamed at me.
"PIERRE!!!" He screamed.
"What?" I asked.
"Come on"
Yuki dragged me on the main room, at the Alphatauri. It was the Tv on and I see. My princess smiling at the camera.
"What's this?" I asked as I don't know her, but how could you not know her. She is such a beautiful girl, she is perfect for everything that she does.
"This girl is Toto's stepdaughter and be very careful what she will say in 1,2,3"
"Who do you want to win this race apart from Lewis and George?" Asked the interviews from the Tv.
"Do I have to be honest?" Asked Gia.
"Yes"
"Well who I hope to win this race besides Lewis and George, it will be Pierre Gasly"
When I heard my name from Gia, I thought that I will explode.I really want to win, I want win for her.
"Did you heard, she likes you" said Yuki.
"No, I don't think, she said that random"
"But you guys talked like everytime when she in the paddock"
"Yeah, we talked a little bit"
"Do you like her"
"I don't know her so much"
"Fine, i wanted to tell you that you have a fan, a beautiful one"
"Yeah..."
Yuki left. And I went to my room, this day is Gia's birthday, I bought a cute little bracelets with a little heart there. I wish that she will like it.
Gia:
I was in the paddock watching everyone preparing for the next race, until someone cames, it was my prince.
"Hello, princess." He said.
"Hi. I'm not a princess"
"Well for the rest of the people you are not, but for me you are the most precious person in the whole world"
His hand goes to my cheek, his hand was so warm.
"Your hand is so warm"
"And your cheek is so soft"
He takes my hand he put a bracelet on my hand, it was so beautiful.
"What is this for? It is our a week anniversary of our relationship?ohh I frogot"
"No, it is Tuesday"
"And why you did you buy this bracelet, it is for something"
"Guess it"
"I don't know, it is your birthday? No, your birthday was in February"
"It's your birthday you dummy"
"Ohhh, I forgot"
"And this is my present for you, I didn't have time to buy something more special"
"Pierre, this is so beautiful, and you know the tiniest things are the most beautiful things"
"But you deserve something more"
"I don't"
"Yes you do. I saw your interview"
"Fuck, how did I went"
"Amazing, you were so pretty, and when they asked you who do you want to win this race besides Lewis and George. You said me, why?"
"Pierre, I love you, I want you to win more than them"
"Really?"
"Yes"
"I will win for you" he said and he was more closer.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked me.
"You know the answer"
He puts me closer to him and kiss me, my god, was magical, to feel his lips touching mines. He smiled at me.
"Happy birthday my princess" he whispered.
Then he kissed me on the cheek and left me. I was smiling for no reason. I went home, where I find. Mom, Minho and Toto singing for me happy birthday. We talked, they gived me a Mercedes Jacket. It was a cute present. It was a great night with them, I'm happy for everything that I have. Right now I have everything that I imagined in three years ago. It is a great happy birthday for me.