Together

Gia:
It was the day. The day that maybe Minho will be home. Now we were in the judge's room. Mom was with his lawyer, and I was with Toto. Many paparazzi, many noises. I was all scared, but I calmed down when I saw Minho. But he was all tired and had some bruises. I missed him soo freaking much.
Minho:
I was in the judge's room, with my monster dad. I really hate him soo much. Now I understand why Gia hates him. I spotted Gia, she was all scared because of the paparazzi and all the lights were on her, dad comes to me and whispered.
"Look at Gia, she looks like a scary cat" he laughed.
I punched his arm very hard.
"If you make fun of my sister again, I'll kill you"
"You, you are just a little brat"
"A little brat that can give you money"
"You son of a-"
But then he stopped, he doesn't want to be in a bad influence.
Gia:
All these noises are making me nervous, I want to go home and just relax. In the judge's room they were talking about something. I didn't know what they were talking about because I was nervous, all the cameras were on me, and lights. My hands were shaking and sweating. Toto hugged me.
"Everything is gonna be alright l, no one will hurt you" he said while hugging me.
"Ok" I said with a scared voice.
I was looking everywhere. I was looking at my worst enemy, I can't believe that my worst enemy is my own dad, blood by blood.
"I want to punch him in the face" I whispered.
"You are not the only one"
I was watching only Minho, and all my memories camed by, when we saw our first race, or when he managed almost to break my friendship with Pierre, but he was right it was worth it. Or when he asked me if I'm in love with Pierre. Many memories I have with Minho.
Pierre:
I was in my living room, on my couch watching the Tv, after a hard practice at the gym. But my mind was  Gia. Watching the Tv, camed breaking news.
"Breaking News, Kim Shen, the world championship in boxing sport, and his ex-wife Kim Jiwoo, the model of Korea, they are fighting for their own son, Kim Minho. Now they are in judge's office. Before Kim Jiwoo to be awake, her daughter, Kim Gia. The five time world championship in boxing, and doing art classes, was about to die. But thank god that Toto Wolff, Mercedes boss in F1. Saved her life" said the the woman from Tv.
I was broken, to see that Gia was about to die. It is hard to hear this every time, I want to kill myself.
"Toto Wolff why did Gia wanted to kill herself?" Ask the interviews.
"Gia wanted kill herself because she was tired of everything, to fight everytime, she lost everyone that she loved. Now Gia wants just to have her brother back"
"Thank you Toto Wolff"
Then Toto stormed off. Then some imagines appeared with Gia, struggling to calm down, she was scared, and crying. She covered her ears because of the paparazzi.
"Gia Kim, why you wanted to kill youself?"
"I just don't want to respond"
"Please Gia Kim"
She make eye contact with the camera, I can see her puffy eyes, she was broken.
"I just wanted to all you guys leave me alone"
"Thank you Gia Kim"
Then she stormed off. I was with tears in my eyes, my princess is broken and I can't do nothing, it makes me go crazy.
Gia:
I was there, many paparazzi, many loud noises, I needed Pierre right now, he was the only one who can save me now. I was watching my bracelet, it was a little heart, I turn back the heart and saw the back of it, and saw PG10 and down I saw princess. I was smiling a little bit, after some talks and fight.
"Kim Minho can be with his own mother... Kim Jiwoo" said the judge.
My heart was jumping of enjoy. My little brother will be with us again. I'm very happy. Toto took my hand and stormed off from the judge's room, cameras were on us, but we escaped from them. We were outside.
Minho:
I heard the thing that I always dreamed to hear. I will be back with my mother, the one who really loved me. Dad was really mad about it, but I don't give a fuck. I went to mom and I hugged her so tight. I don't want to let her go, again.
"You are back!" I said with tears in my eyes, to see mom alive and hugging me.
"And you are back, we gonna happy"
"I know"
Then she took my hand went outside. Then I saw.. Toto, I really want to punch him on the face. But where is Gia? I really thought that she cares about me? But when I turn back, I saw the person who can trust me a lot, and have fun even though she grew up. Gia Kim, my sister. I hugged her tight so that nothing will separate us.
Jiwoo:
I was happy, my children are back, I looked at Toto, we didn't talk to much, I didn't have time to talk to him. But we both know that we really need to talk.
Gia:
The only thing I was doing was holding my brother also my best friend that he always love me and trust me.
"I promised that I will always with you, dummy!" I whispered to him.
"I know, I know.."
And the he hugged me. I'm relieved that he's next to me. After our emotional moment, I saw Shen, I can't tell him Dad. I don't feel him like a dad. He camed to us.
"Even though we divorced don't forget that you live under my shadow" he said to mom, he was very calm, I hated it.
"Mom is independent woman, she doesn't live under your shadow" I yelled at him.
"Gia, leave it to me" said mom.
"No mom, he's a bitch"
"Gia! I'm still your father"
"No" I said looking at his dark eyes, that when I was little I trusted them, but now they are like my enemies.
Moment of silent, my eyes were with tears.
"Did you ever loved me or.. anything?" I asked.
"Poor fucking you. I didn't stay home making apple brown batties. No, I made you Champion!"
"Well, your champion that was supposed to be your daughter not your champion, will fight for her real family. And from this day, we will not leave under your shadow!" I said. And took Minho's hand and left.
Minho:
The way Gia talked with Dad, it seems that she's really strong. She's like my hero. That's why I like Gia, she is always brave, I wish to be like her.