Creating your own destiny

Gia:
After all my thoughts. I was looking in photos when I was very young, then I saw a photo of me with my boxing gloves. The it hit me, I rembered that my uncle. My mom's brother, has a boxing place, a boxing school. And I did 12 years of boxing, i took my Mercedes jacket and I went to my uncles, maybe I can work there, if drawing can't make money soon, maybe this can make money. I was in front of the building that spend the most of my childhood there. I went to to my uncle's office.
"Long time no see!" Said Duri( that's his name)
"Why you always say this when we have a family meeting? Did you watch too much American movies?"
"Yeah.... What are up to, you didn't show up since you left"
"Well I'm here to fight, I need money, I can be a trainer for your students"
"Well, it isn't a bad idea, you want for a long time or for a short time to work here?"
"Short time"
"Do you want to show you around?"
"Yeah"
Me and Duri we were walking around and then we saw the ring, it was a big one.
"Thank you that you camed, I needed someone, after my best friend took all my money, and ran off, it was really hard to work all alone" said Duri.
"But you guys shared this company?"
"Yes, and one day, I saw all the money gone, he betrayed me"
"That's sucks"
"Many people had betrayed me, one of them is your dad"
"Yeah.... Boxing is my only way to be alive, even though it hit me, at least I have money to eat"
"Gia, tomorrow at 10.am here, ok?"
"Yes"
"See you soon"
"Bye"
I was in the ring. I will have a new begging, I went home. Very quietly, I went to sleep, for the next day, I'm very prepared.