See you again

Gia:
After I went to Anthoine's grave, I went to someone that changed my life in just one night, Toto Wolff. I was happy that this talk will change our life in a good way.I was at his door, trying to find confidence to knock on the door, after 5minutes of thinking, I did it, I knocked on his door, he opened it and he was very shocked to see me.
"Hi......." I said.
"Hello"
"Could I come in?"
"Yes" and he makes space to go in his house.
"Why are you here?" Asked Toto.
"I'm here to talk about mom"
"I don't want to hear nothings from her"
"I know that you are mad at mom, but please let me tell you"
"Fine..."
"She divorced with dad, and she needs you"
"Gia I didn't need your mother divorce"
"Then why do you guys break up?"
"I broke up with her because she lied to me, she didn't have the courage to tell me of her marriage"
"Yes, but now you can be together now, Toto mom needs you, she is in a coma, she takes pills"
"She doesn't need me right now"
"Yes she does!"
"No she doesn't, you need to go"
"But Toto-"
"You may think that I'm selfish, but it is better for us to be separated"
"No it's not!" I yelled with angry tears.
"She broke my heart too, and now you need to go"
"Toto, please!"
"Gia, i need time, more time to know what I'm gonna do"
"Fine"
I opened the door, I was very mad at him, then I was outside, it started to rain, then I started to cry, Toto doesn't want to hear about us, I didn't thought about what if Toto wants to see us or not. Then I thought about my prince, soo I went to his house, I was all weat.
Toto:
After I talked with Gia, I realised, that I was selfish. Jiwoo needs me, and I need her, but I need time, now Gia hates me, and I hate me too, I hate everything that is happening right now. I know that I didn't have to get out Gia, but I need time. I was exactly like Gia's father, selfish, too much selfish.
Pierre:
I was home, sitting on my couch, thinking about my princess, I was watching something on Netflix, when I heard a knock on my door, I know that it was Charles, I opened it without watching.
"Charles, please don't go into my house at 1.am" I said, but when I turn my head to see who really was, it was my princess there all weat.
"Clearly I'm not Charles" she said with a smile.
"Omg, come inside, I don't want to get a cold"
I grabbed her hand, and dragged her into my house, then I went to the bathroom to get some towels, she was speechless.
"Here" I said while handing towels.
"Thank you!" She said.
"Maybe you need to shower, I don't want you to get a cold"
"Ok"
I gived her some clothes of mine. She went to the bathroom to shower. I went to cook something for her, after some time i was waiting the water to get hot, but I didn't want to spend my time to wait the water to boil so I went to see how was Gia, the door of the bathroom was a little bit open so I saw her changing, she was with her bra, and I could see her small waist, her weat hear on her back, she is soo hot, my heart was beating so fast, I took a deep breath, because I can't resist her hottest hips, lips and weat hair. But then she put her shirt on, and I went to the kitchen. I was trying to cook until.
"Do you need any help?"
I turn to see Gia standing behind me.
"Kinda...."
She went next to me and helped me to do some pastas, Gia was cooking but I always looked at her, she was so beautiful, time past, but I really wanted to kiss her, but I'll wait.
"You gonna be silent for the next couple of hours" I asked.
"No, I was focused with the pastas"
"Well focus on something else"
"Like what?"
"Something...."
"Well I saw you looking at me very often" she said with a smirk.
"How could I not look at a really beautiful princess next to me"
"Well look somewhere else"
"I can't"
"Me either"
I went closer to her, I looked at her beautiful brown eyes.
"Did you missed me? Princess" I whispered to her.
"I missed you every day, every night, you always were on my mind"
She puts her soft hand on my cheek.
"Did you missed me?"
"You were with me every day every night"
I grabbed her small waist more closer, I could feel her heart beating very fast, and my heart was beating fast too.
"Your heart.... Is beating very fast" I said.
"I know"
Then I didn't have patience to wait so I kissed her, after a long time, without her lighting my day, she was the only one who can change me. I just closed my eyes, and let it feel it, feel all my butterflies, it was magical, after days waiting for her to be with me. We were kissing until the water started to boil to much, we needed to wash everything because everything was weat. We were laughing. After we cooked, we prepared everything.
"So do you like it?" I asked.
"Yes... is beautiful, but the most beautiful thing is the one who made it" she winked at me.
"You called yourself beautiful?"
"No, I mean a handsome guy who helped me to do the dinner, I mean you!"
"I'm not beautiful"
"If you weren't beautiful, they weren't many fans crushing around you"
"Are you jealous?"
"No"
"A little bit?"
"No, you can do everything that you want!"
"Well I want to kiss you"
"Fine, go on then"
I grabbed her more closer, and I kissed her. And now we can kiss without something to interrupt us. Her body was on my chest, my hand was on her waist. Is just amazing to kiss her, to touch her, her soft lips, skin, cheek. Her soul is like a soft angel. We were talking and eating.
"So how is everything?" I asked.
"Nothing wow"
"Gia, you can tell me"
"I don't want to bother you with my things"
"Please, I like to listen to you"
"Fine.... After Toto broke up with mom. Mom started to be in a depression, and she takes some pills to calm down, and when I arrived here, Minho called me to say that mom and passed out. And then Minho started to have a panic attack, and Minho passed out, but he was fine"
"So you have something to tell me"
"Yeah..."
"Tell me more"
"I started to do boxing because we didn't have money"
"So that's why you have bruises"
"Did you watched me while I was changing?"
"No" I started to blush.
"What happend to your hand?" I asked.
"I punched a mirror"
"Why?"
"I didn't like to see my tired, angry eyes, so I punched it"
"Gia, don't torture yourself"
"I'm not, just I was very angry in that time"
I put my on her hand, is soo hard to see my princess so broken, she wasn't that Gia who was happy and funny.
"How was Minho?" I asked.
"Do you really want to be honest?"
"Yes!"
"He is sad, he always in his room crying. But how are you?"
"I'm fine, I'm very happy to see you again, princess"
"Me too"
After we ate we were on the couch, sitting in silent, she is very strong for what she does, and I want to protect her, but maybe she doesn't needs me, I guess.
"Probably you hate me right now" Said Gia.
"How could I hate you, I kissed you, I missed you, I can't hate you, you are my princess and I love you. Even though we kinda broke up, you were on my mind. I don't hate you because you broke up with me, I can't hate an angel"
Gia started to cry, i went closer to her.
"An angel doesn't fight to survive" she said with tears.
"Gia, do you want tell me something more?"
"Pierre, I'm not an angel. Everyday I have to fight, to survive, I'm not an angel, I'm not a princess, I'm just somebody"
"You are not somebody, you are my girlfriend"
"And your girlfriend has to leave"
She was about to leave when I grabbed her hand.
"Pierre! Leave me alone"
"I can't, Gia just stay here with me"
"Fine..."
She hugged me, she was crying. I hugged her tight do that no one will take her. Then we went back to the couch, her head was on my chest. We were watching something, I didn't know because the only think I was watching, it was Gia. Her soft hair was so incredible, I decided to took her in the guest room. I took her slowly, then I put her on the bed, I was watching how she was asleep, she was the cutest, I was about to leave when I feel a soft arm touching my hand. I turn up to see Gia awake.
"Would you like to sleep with me?" She said with a sleepy voice.
"Yes" I whispered.
I sit next to her, my hands were on Gia's waist, is soo lovely to have someone next to me.