Forget him

Gia:
Some days passed, I was at mom's hospital, silent.
"You left, why? Right now you are silent. Mom we need you, Minho needs you. Don't go, stay" I said.
I put my hands on her hands, she was asleep. Me and mom didn't have time to be together, she was always busy, I don't know what it's her favourite colour, her favourite flowers, I hate myself because...... because of everything, I blame myself for my parents divorce, for Lolo's death, for Mom's breakup with Toto, for that Minho left us, and that I fell in love, and I'm trying to forgive my love for him, but I can't. I was sitting there just watching mom sleeping, then I kissed her forehead and went home, Lulu is my new roommate, we don't share the same room, but we share the same house. I was sitting on my couch and I remember that is Sunday, it is a race weekend, but I tried to avoid it. But I didn't.
"Lulu!" I yelled.
"What!!"
"Do you want to watch with me an F1 race?"
"It doesn't sounds bad"
She sits next to me, and I turn on the TV. It was in Budapest this race. I was trying to see where is Pierre, even if I try not to think about him, I can't.
Pierre:
I was in the car, thinking about Gia, even though I need to stop, but I know that I can love her more, it was perfect with her. But I need to forget her, all my lower places are because of her.
Gia:
Now the race started.
"Where is your French boyfriend?" Asked Lulu.
"There" I pointed at Tv, he was in 19th place.
"Really Gia! Really?"
"What?"
"I mean you didn't find a guy is a lot better in this sport?"
"He's really good just this time, and he's a really nice guy"
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever!"
It was silence, only the cars from Tv were heard. Then an Alphatauri car spinned. I was scared. Lulu goes closer to the Tv and fixed her glasses to see more clearly, she said.
"It's 22 who spinned, is this your boyfriend?"
"No, he's his teammate"
"Ohh, understand"
The race ends, Pierre was in 12th place I was really proud of him, from 19th place to 12th place is incredible.
"Now, opinions?" I asked
"Why didn't you choose, that boy who from 10th place to first to be your boyfriend? That one is amazing"
"Lulu, that is Max Verstappen, and he has a girlfriend"
"And?"
"Lulu, have you seen my French boyfriend?"
"Where did he started?" She asked, and she leans more closer to Tv.
"From 19th place to 12th place" I said with confidence.
"WHAT!! Omg he's really good!"
"See, and you said that he's not good in F1"
"I will retire my words"
"As you should!"
After that I went to my room, my wall was with all my Pierre draws, I was watching his gorgeous eyes. I realised that I was wearing his t-shirt that he gaved it to me when I went to his house, I need to do something, I need to have Minho back.