Leave

Gia:
It was the day. The day I will go home, but I want to stay, I want to stay with Pierre. To love him Pierre, to see his smile, to see his ocean eyes. But I had to leave. I was at the airport, my soul was with full of tears. Mom was taking the tickets, Minho was playing on his phone. I was thinking about Pierre, when we meet eachother, or when it rained and he gave his umbrella, until someone grab my hand and pulled me behind a corner. When turned back it was my prince.
"What are you doing here?" I whispered.
"What! I can't see you for the last time?"
"Pierre, I will have the plane in some minutes"
"Then. Gia Kim. You made my life like a new adventure, when I saw I knew that you will chance me, and when I kissed you I know that you'll make me go crazy about you. I love you a lot, and maybe this was fate, to be apart from eachother"
"I don't like this fate, well we will chance this fate"
"Here...."
Pierre gave me the first draw that I drew him.
"No, Pierre I gave you this , as a present"
"Well this draw will remember of my sweetest princess, do you have a draw of you?"
"No, Pierre I reallly have to go"
I started to walk two steps and then he grabbed my wrist then my body was on him. Then he kissed me, and this is my last kiss.
"I will always love you, and you will always be in my mind, you will always hold my hand" I said.
"How I can hold your hand if, I'm gonna be in Austria, and you gonna be in America"
"Because I have this"
I showed him my bracelet that he gave me for my birthday.
"Well have a good trip" he said.
"I love you"
"I love you too, princess"
I kissed him then I left. I had some tears in my eyes. Everything will change, in something bad, I guess.
Pierre:
I saw my princess leaving, I was there standing behind her. She gonna leave, forever. I can't do nothing, I went to my car and cried for hours. I lost my mind, she's gone.
Gia:
After the long trip. We arrived home, I wasn't so happy. We prepared something for dinner. It was weird, one month ago, it was a lovely house, and now is a strange place, and I feel strange. I didn't eat, I went somewhere that can relax me. At my grandpa's grave, his name was Chin-Mae, he loved to draw, he taught me how to draw, how to feel the colours in my heart, to know how to express my feelings in paint. He died when I was nine, I remember like it was yesterday. I was at my desk drawing a little cat, when my mom said that my grandpa died, when I heard that, I started to lose breath, and my head hurt, my heart was beating so fast, my hands were shaking and sweating. And then I past out, then I woked up in the hospital, my grandpa was next to me, I went to him, my eyes were full of tears. I took his hand, thinking that maybe he's not dead, I held his hand so tight. But it was too late, he was up there. After that, i didn't sleep in that night. I was sitting on a bench that it was in front of grandpa's grave, i was seeing his smile, my eyes were full of tears.
"I'm sorry that I didn't get you real flowers" I said.
"But I have this" I said putting a draw of an orchid on his grave

This was my drawing.
"The flower shop was closed, it is normal, it's 2.am though"
"Grandpa, this time I need you. All my loved one left us. But I will say from the start. It was a normal day when mom told us that she found someone. And we found out that he was a boss from a team from Fomula 1, his name was Toto. Then they said we will live with him, and we will go in his races, we arrived at Baku. Then a professor from my art college wanted a draw from a person. And I saw the most beautiful person in the world, it was Pierre. Pierre Gasly, I fell in love with him, and we started to be in a relationship. But it was a secret one, but then Toto find out that mom was married in papers with dad, and now. I'm here" It was silence. I don't know what it's happening to me, I'm so fucking mad and sad.
"Please grandpa. Say something" I screamed at him, I know it's not his fault. It's mine, and when I needed Pierre, we needed fall apart, this was fate.
"Take easy on him, it's not his fault" said a calm voice.
I turn to see a woman, with a beautiful smile. And a calm face. She was little bit old.
"Uhh hello miss..."
"Miss Sun-young, and you?"
"My name is Gia Kim"
"What a beautiful name, now tell me. What does upset you my darling?"
"My grandpa died, after he died I always I'm here, he's the only one can understand me"
"And why did you yelled at him?"
I told her the whole story. About Toto, about Pierre, about my dad.
"Well, life is a bitch sometimes. Sometimes fate can give you opportunities sometimes not, you need to create your own fate" she said.
"And what is that mean?"
"It means that, you don't need to wait the fate to give you opportunities, you need to create them"
"And how? I don't know nothing, i don't know what is happening to me"
"Gia, you have your own way to create your own fate"
"Thank you, Miss Sun-young"
"Your welcome sweetheart"
She hugged me and she left. I was still standing there, and thinking about everything.
Sun-young:
I camed here to see my husband grave, but he wasn't alone, there it was a girl next to him,crying, I went to see who it was. And then I saw her, I saw my granddaughter, Gia Kim. My eyes were with tears, I didn't see her after my husband died, that was 15 years ago, she was so beautiful, but I hate that her beautiful soul is broken, because my daughter didn't take care of her, but this time I will be in her life. To help her to find herself. After my husband died, I was losing my mind, I was waiting that someone will help me, or the fate, but I waited for three years, and I realised that I need to not depend on someone or in something, and my granddaughter it is in the same place as me, but I will help her.