Our talk

Gia:
I was thinking about Pierre,his eyes, his wild hair, and his smile,everything was perfect about him. I decided to walk, I want to explore Baku. It was sunset, I bought my headphones and started to walk. I was listening Friends from Chase Atlantic. I was thinking about Pierre, and after some time i was sitting on a bench. I saw someone giving me an ice cream, with strawberries. I took my headphones from my ears. I turn back and I saw Pierre.
"Hi" I said.
"Hello the draw girl"
"What are you doing, ten?"
"I'm here to visit Baku, but not on my own, I need someone because I will get bored"
"Well you found me"
"Do you like this flavour"
"From the ice cream?"
"Yea"
"Yes, is my favourite"
Pierre sat next to me. Always when I'm around him I'm getting butterflies, and my heart is beating like crazy. Everything about him makes me go crazy. I'm so in love, I think.
Pierre:
I sat next to Gia. I didn't have nothing to do, so I decided to go for a walk. She's so beautiful, her eyes makes me go crazy. I don't think she will have interest on me, I'm with sports, maybe she's not, I like going outside, maybe she likes to stay inside. I don't know what she loves, I don't nothing about her, what I know is that her name is Gia, she's from America, and her stepdad is Toto Wolff. I want to know her better, to say that she's the one.
"Do you want to walk" she asked.
"Yeah"
We walked and eating ice cream in the same time. We talked about what we love, about what we think about F1, we started to know more, and right now I stared to know about Gia. She loves drawing, she loves going outside, she made boxing. And she told me about her family, she's just an angel, that no one saw her, her eyes, her hair, her smile, Ohh. I'm about to kiss her. But she will think that I'm crazy.
Gia:
After I get to know Pierre I started to love him more. And he told me all about his sacrifice for F1 and he had leave home at 13. I think that he made so many sacrifices for this sport. We walked so much. But its got night and, he wanted to walk me home. We arrived at my home, I really don't want to go home, but it was 12 a.m, I don't want Pierre to be sleepy tomorrow because of me.
"Well this is your home" said Pierre.
"Yep, honestly I don't want to go home"
"Me either, but I got a race to do so, and I need to get fresh"
"Yeah...."
"But we can stay a little bit more"
"No, you have lots of things to do"
"Well, if it's about you, to talk to you, to see you. Nothing I have, I can stay all day all night"
"Pierre, you have to rest"
"Yeah"
I hugged Pierre and I went to my home, but not by door, by window. Cause I don't want to see me mom and yelling at me why I'm so late. When I arrived in my room. It was Minho there.
"What the fuck are you doing here, in my room, and it's soo late"
"Why are you here too"
"Uhh.... I asked you first"
"And I asked you second"
"You answer me first"
"Ok, I can't sleep and I thought that you can help me, now you answer"
"Well I wanted to explore Baku"
"All alone?"
"Uhhmmm...... yes"
"And that's a lie"
"How?"
"By your look"
"Fine"
"Now tell who you were with?"
"You know who"
"TEN!!!!!"
"Shhh, no one has to know"
"Why?"
"Pierre is in Alpha Tauri and Toto is in Mercedes"
"And what's wrong with that?"
"Pierre has to compete with Lewis Hamilton or George Russel, and they are Totos drivers"
"Ohh, I still don't know why?"
"They are rivals"
"Ohhh"
"And if mom will find out I'm gonna be dead"
"Ok"
"This is our secret"
"But we have many secrets"
"Well, we can clear them all, but this one is our secret until I have the courage to tell mom"
"But did you......"
"Do what?"
"Kiss him?"
"Noooo, we didn't kiss, we need time"
"How much time? Seriously, you know this guy more than Toto, and Toto live with us like for 5 weeks, and you met this guy, some weeks ago"
"Well, with Toto we didn't talk so much with him"
"Yeah...."
"Sleep?"
"Yep"
Me and Minho went to my bed, but we can't sleep, fuck. I was watching on my phone, thinking that Minho was sleeping.
"Tell me....... Do you love this guy?"
"Are you not asleep?"
"No, I can't"
"Well, I love him. But I can't date him"
"Why?"
"He's a star and I'm just a normal girl that loves drawing, that's it"
"Well, some celebrities fall in love with their fans"
"Yeah, but I think that he loves someone that's supermodel, actress, singer, I don't know, I just, I can't"
"You can, maybe he fall in love with you aleardy"
"Maybe" I sight.
"Go sleep" I said.
"Fine..."
Turns to the other side and he falls asleep. Maybe he loves me, no, he wants to be gentleman.