Draw again

Gia:
I was in my room, drawing but I can't, I don't know what to draw or when I draw something it looks like shit and then I scribbled it, my mind is a mess, and my room is a mess because I threw my drawings that they were scribbled. I was trying to focus until Zack camed in.
"What's wrong? And why is this room a mess?" Asked Zack worried.
"I was trying to draw something but I can't...."
"Maybe is just for a time"
"No, my mind is a mess and this room was a mess too"
"Gia, you will be fine afte we will talk with Toto"
"Yeah......" I said and I put my head on my pillow.
"Are you here all because of Toto or for Pierre?"
"For both of them"
"No, the real question is who is the only reason why are you here?"
"I came here for both of them"
"Ok... come"
"Where?"
"At the paddock!"
"Yess"
Me and Zack arrived at the paddock until someone camed to us, it was an Alphaturi's employee. He was very agitated.
"Uhh... hello!" He said.
"Uh hi!" I said with a strange smile.
"One of you guys are talented of drawing?" Asked the  Alphaturi's employee.
"Yep, she's the one" said Zack pointing at me.
"Zack!"
"Good, I need you for something"
"What do you need me for?"
"Well, my boss wanted to have a potrait with the F1 car, and with the drivers"
"Ohh, and you don't have no one to draw them?"
"Yes, please help me!"
"Yeah I will help you"
"Thank you!"
Me Zack and the Alphaturi's employee went in the middle of the paddock, then I saw three big canvas, it was really weird, I need to focus on this draw to do this project plus, this is for Pierre.
"Soo, in these three canvas you will draw..."
"Ok"
"Well you need to see the pictures what I want you do draw"
"Yeah...."
He gaved me the three pictures that he wanted to draw, and I started, I was very focus. Maybe people were around us stunning about my drawing, but I was to focus on the draw than the other people. I was scared that I will fucked up this draw, but after two hours of focusing I finished the car drawing, then I started with Yuki, it was easy for him. Some minutes I finished.
"Have you got more power to draw another person?" Asked the Alphaturi's employee.
"Yes..." I said.
"Thank you!"
"Your welcome!"
Then he showed me, Pierre Gasly, I was stunned, I need to focus a lot in this draw.
"This is Pierre Gasly, this is the person I need you to draw"
My heart was beating so fast, to draw Pierre, after the struggle to draw something I'm scared that maybe I will have the same problem with Pierre. But right now I need to focus more. I was getting prepared until Zack goes to me.
"If you want you can quit" whispered Zack.
"No, I love him, and I will draw him no matter what, I will do my best draw ever"
"Fine"
Then I started to draw, I tried not to get lost in his blue eyes.
Pierre:
I was in my Alphaturi's room until some of my colleagues said that someone wants to meet me, then I went in front of the Alphaturi's garage, I saw Charles very happy.
"Pierre I have something to say!" He said very exited.
"Do you won the lottery?"
"No"
"Do you want to go in a another team?"
"No"
"Then?"
"Come"
We were going to the paddock until we reached in the middle of the paddock.
"Charles what's going on?" I asked.
"You will see in 1 2 3!"
Then I saw someone very familiar in the paddock drawing something, it was ...... my princess, what she's doing here??
"Charles what's this?"
"Well your princess was drawing something for a team"
"What team?"
Then I was much closer, then I saw a draw of Yuki, and the Alphaturi's car. Then I saw my face, was half of the face drew, but what is Gia doing here? She was so beautiful, I really missed her to see her. When I see her smile she made my day, she was very nervous, and very focused about that draw. My heart was beating very fast, I wanted to kiss her, but I know that is too fast.
"I wish I would kiss her right now" I whispered.
"I understand you, but after the race, and besides is your home race"
"Yeah...."
"I know that you really care about her"
"I love her, but she is....."
"Toto's stepdaughter"
"How do you know!"
"Everybody knows about her"
Then all my eyes were just on Gia, not on my draw, but then a colleague of mine wanted me to do an interview, but the only thing I wanted to do was to see my girl, that's it, I have to go, I knew that if I leave Gia, I will not see her forever.
Gia:
I finished, my draw of the car, Pierre, and Yuki.

These were my drawings, I was very proud of me, Zack hugged me very tight

"I know that you can do this, I'm so proud of you!" He said.
"Thank you! These are the most beautiful draws that I ever done"
"Thank you so much!" Said the Alphaturi's employee.
"The pleasure was mine!"
"My boss and the drivers will love it"
"Well I really have to go, bye!"
"Bye! And thanks again"
"Your welcome"
I was about to leave until he yelled.
"Miss......."
"Gia Kim!" I said.
"Miss Gia Kim you forgot to sign the drawings"
"I don't want to"
"Yes, for everything that you did for me, you need to be seen by people by your own draws"
"Oh ok"
I went to my draws and sign them with my signature.
"Then these are my money for the drawing"
"Wait what? Really?"
"Yes, please take this" he said.
He handed me 300 dollars, I was a little bit shocked.
"But.... Why?" I asked.
"You deserve this, you worked very hard for these draws"
"Oh.... Thank you"
"No, I thank you"
"Fine.... Bye"
"Bye!"
I was proud that I made money, when I left the paddock, I went up to my room, very sad, i was thinking of Pierre, he probably will see me, after the my signature for the draws, he will see that I was in the paddock, I was in bed crying and seeing all my flashbacks with him, and then i saw that, no matter what, Pierre will always holds my hands, I saw the bracelet that he gaved me, he will always be with me.
Pierre:
I was in my Alphaturi's room, I was soo mad that I didn't talk to Gia. My only girl, then I went to the living room and saw a big picture, whit my face in it and Yuki's and the Alphaturi's car, then I went a little bit closer, I saw a name there, Gia Kim. My princess's name. I put my head on that draw.
"We will be together soon, love" I whispered.
I had tears in my eyes, I was mad that I left her there, the only person I felt safe, the only person I can have faith, the only person..... I love her in the first second when I saw her. If she's here, this race will be a good one.