Chapter 30 : Midterms

As soon as the class ended, Ayanokouji looked towards his assistant in this quest and gave her a small nod, seeing which she stood up from her desk and made her way towards the podium.

Most of the class looked at her with a confused gaze as for the first month as she was not someone who took part in the Class matters. So seeing her walk towards the podium was certainly a confusing sight. 

She slightly coughed in her hand before looking at the class with a small smile on her face.

"Excuse me guys, can all of you wait for a second and not leave the class?"

Sudou, who was already packing his bags ready to walk away, looked towards Ayanokouji for a second, before sitting down as soon as he understood his gesture.

'Sit down, Sudou.'

"What's the matter, Matsushita-san? Is it something important?"

Karuiwzawa looked at her with a questioning gaze towards which she simply nodded in response.

"Yeah. But before that, Ayanokouji-kun, I think it's your turn to take the stage."

"Ehhh?!"

Not letting the dumbos yell even further, Kiyotaka quickly stood up from his seat and walked towards the podium.

Matsushita sent him a small glance with gleaming eyes, as if she was trying to say, "My work here is done, now reward me."

'Thanks for your work Matsushita, if it was not for you, I would have to argue with the idiots for 5 more minutes, just to get my point across. It seems that having a beautiful girl by my side is really convenient. '

The moment the students of Class-D realised, instead of Matsushita, it was Ayanokouji who wanted them to stay, some of them froze up while  a couple of students already prepared themselves to object to every single word of his.

"Before I say anything important, I would like to say something to a couple of students. Shinohara, Karuizawa, Ike, Miyamoto, Hondou, Kushida, Hirata, Yamauchi…..Don't speak a single word. If you don't talk back to me, this matter will end quicker than usual. Understood?"

The students whose names were dropped looked at him with a surprised gaze. Hirata let out a small troubled smile.

"As long as you are not expelling or beating someone to death, then I think no one will interrupt you."

"That's good to hear. Now…. Matsushita, be a dear and give everyone the papers, Okay?"

"Got it bossu."

Kiyotaka then handed out the papers to her, as Matsushita stood in front of the door with the stack of them in her hand.

Seeing the sight in front of them, the students of Class-D felt confused as well as intrigued, wanting to know what those papers are...

"These are the question papers of the previous years. Those test questions and the ones that will appear in the exam for tomorrow are most likely going to be identical or at least close to being identical..I advise everyone to memorise the answers for each subject."

Immediately their feeling of confusion was replaced with that of surprise, shock and joy...all mixed together.

"A-are you s-serious?"

"H-how did you get this?"

"We don't have to study anymore!!!"

Horikita's eyes widened for a second before she stood up from her seat and asked a pretty valid question, causing the chaos of the class to halt quickly.