10: History

Outside of Hanjis classroom • 3rd pov

"You all have lunch detention!" Everyone gaped at their excited statement

"You all have lunch detention!" Everyone gaped at their excited statement. "Why the shocked faces? Did you really think there'd be no repercussions?" The students try to form responses, coming up blank with discombobulated sentences. "That settles it, meet me at lunch." They go to their door. "Keep quiet once you enter." They taunt, opening the door and guiding with their hand that the four should enter first.

Class ended shortly after the five entered. "Alright babe, see you at lunch." Sasha pecked Nicolo on the cheek, before jumping onto Mikasa's back. "Bye!" He said, a blush painting his cheeks. Connie gagged, following Nicolo to their next class. Mikasa stabled herself and Y/n pinched Sasha's ear. "She isn't your car, get off." Sasha whines in protest. Armin chuckles, exiting with Eren. "Can I go next?" Y/n rolls her eyes. "How dare you defy me!" She exclaims in a medieval voice. The group chuckles, stopping when a deep voice states, "Move." Eren turns to the sound, scoffing, "No."

Y/n rolls her eyes. "We will, sorry for blocking the path." Mikasa walks with Y/n who grabs Armin who grabs Eren and moves out of the way. Reiner scoffs, Annie, walks away first with earbuds in her ears then Bertolt who pulls Reiner away. Armin and Y/n had to hold Eren back."Calm down, Eren!" "Please relax, Eren!" After Armin spoke, and Reiner left, he settled, the five walking to their classes. "Armin and I have a test third period," Y/n commented. Sasha hopped off of Mikasa, brushing her pants. "With Levi? Glad I don't have him this semester-" "But you do have him last-" "Don't remind me." They all chuckled, except Sasha who just shivered. "Alright, see everyone at lunch-" Sasha says, sandwiching herself in between Mikasa and Y/n, putting her arms on their shoulders.

Farewells were said and Sasha, Mikasa, and Y/n went to their class as Eren and Armin went to theirs. Opening the door, the three entered sideways. Sasha sniffed the air, her eyes going dark. "I smell food," She dashes on her hind legs to the source, "Yes Ymir, I did remember- Ah!" Sasha grabbed the food from the blonde, blue-eyed short girl. "Sasha, I had your own!" She exclaimed, pouting. Y/n chuckles, eyes glistening in love of life, Mikasa marveling in her. After Sasha swallows she says, "Sorry, but you have more, Hista?" Historia rolls her eyes about to go in her bag before Ymir takes it above her height. "You ate yours." Sasha pouts going to her seat in the back right, near the window.

Historia thanks Ymir with a kiss on her cheek. Y/n grabs Mikasa's rough hand and smiles at her. "Let's see if Historia has any for us!" She walks with Mikasa to their table, putting down their stuff, before waving Historia over. She comes prancing and hugs Y/n with a python's grip. "How was your trip?" The two separate, Ymir walking with her bag. "Decent, though I wish Ymir could have come." She frowns Ymir's cheeks heating. Y/n and her talk more as she grabs the bag from Ymir, opens it, and brings the treats out.

"Okay, this one is better than all the rest-" She whispers to Y/n, sneaking it to her. "And it's for you~" Y/n chuckles, "Thank you, what's for Mikasa?" "Mm, this red one, it reminded me of her!" Y/n inspects it before handing it to Mikasa. "Oh, I was wondering if I should suggest it to the school." Y/n tilts her head. "What, the food?" Historia zips her big bag back up, shaking her head, "No, the trip. The school has enough money this year for one. I was wondering if it would be a good one." Y/n nods, walking Historia back to her table. "Maybe, but isn't it a lot of money-"