13: Detention

Hallway

Walking out of class, Mikasa gripped her backpack straps, looking around the bustling halls

Walking out of class, Mikasa gripped her backpack straps, looking around the bustling halls. Chatter swarmed the air, but all she wanted to hear was the sound of someone's laugh. "I think we should wait for her though-" "No, she'll come just-" That caught Mikasa's attention. Two voices, one deeper than the other, though both the familiar sound of her friends. She spins in the direction and appears near them in no time. "Where's Y/n?" That's the first thing she noticed. Y/n wasn't there.

For some odd reason, Mikasa wanted to be the first to bring up the air beforehand. To ask Y/n what was wrong. However, if Mikasa wanted to do that, she'd need Y/n present. Said h/c-haired girl hadn't left her mind since they parted in the second period. The way her forehead creased and brows lifted in disgust of Eren talking, or when she'd bite her tongue when working on a difficult problem.

"Oh, Y/n is in-" "Howdy students- where's Y/n?" Hanji pushed their glasses up, emerging behind Mikasa, and scaring the blonde and brunette in front. "I- I was-" "Ouch!" Moblit walked up and grabbed Hanji by the arm, taking them from leaning on Mikasa. "No leaning on people we've been over this-" "I wasn't leaning!" They brush themselves off, walking to their door. "This is all besides the point, children in my classroom, now!" They wink at Moblit opening the door. "That includes you- ah- ouch- Okay! Okay!"

Hanji rubs their head, as the students find seats close enough to each other; Armin in the middle. Once everyone was settled in their seats, backpacks on the floor, Hanji leaned against the table that Moblit was working at. "What were we talking about before?" Armin raises his hand, replying, "Why isn't Y/n here?" "Ah right, wait, why isn't she here?" "Oh- " "Levi said he needed to talk to her," Moblit interrupts "Wah- why am I now hearing of this?" Armin sighs, face resting in his hands as Eren gives him a sympathetic glance. "He did tell you, in group chat." They pout in confusion. "Here-" Moblit takes out their phone showing Hanji a message spared between teachers.

Working for Hell

Scientist's whre

I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyy

Cleaner B

???

Scientist's whre

Sorry that was Hanji

Captain daddy

They may be right.

It is close to lunchtime.

We should get food.

Scientist's whre

I agree with mommy milkers.

I vote DONUTSSSSS

Captain daddy

Mommy milkers?

Scientist's whre

Yeah