31: Different distraction

ᓚᘏᗢ wc: 2.6k+

Warnings: P̶u̶r̶e̶ Smut, handcuffs, thigh riding, scissoring, cunnilingus (receiving), squirting, reassurance, and a bit of angst

🕳️🏃‍♀️

Mikasa's room 2nd pov

Her lips were on yours

Her lips were on yours. Just as you remembered, they were soft and plush eating away at yours. You barely had time to breathe beforehand, eyes rolling back to your skull and closing. You whimpered when she harshly tugged on your h/c hair, instinctively opening your mouth at the sting and unintentionally allowing her tongue to explore you. Gripping her biceps, you tried to regain whatever sort of control you could obtain from her. You pushed against her lips, sucking on her tongue when it went deeper. She groaned, hands moving to grip your waist. You moved with her as she pulled you over her lap. Smirking into the kiss, she pulled you back by the strands of your hair, a string of saliva connecting the two of you. "Get on my thigh," she ordered. You panted, trying to regain stability as breaths of your air passed to her. "Wait- No, I want to-" "You don't want to?" She kneads the shirt bunching around your waist. You blink, focusing on your words. "I- I do but-" "What's a matter, pretty girl? Is it because you hate me?" You hate that she makes you this dizzy just from a graze of her fingertips.

"No, Mikasa, just let me-" "Uh-uh, pretty girls like you deserve to have everything handed to them." You whine when she manhandles you over her left thigh. Your knees dip into the fabric of her covers, hands holding onto her shoulders for dear life. "Mikasa, please- oh shit," you moan as her muscular thigh flexes, rubbing on your clit. She watches you, tongue swiping over her teeth. "Hm? Cat got your tongue?" she taunts, hands gripping your hips and guiding you to rub against her muscles. Your eyes roll to the back of your head, fingers tugging at her shirt. "Off- fuck." She tilts her head at you, pleased by your reaction, she halts her movements, uttering, "If you want it off, you need to ask nicely." You whine, trying and failing to use her thigh as her hands firmly push you to stop.

You sloppily beg, observing the slick gathering on her bare thigh. "Please, Mika~" She exhales, tapping her pointer fingers on your hips. "No, you can cum with your own fingers." You freeze, head slowly rising to look at her eyes. "W-what?" She chuckles, pushing you off of her and standing up. "You heard me." You blink with an unbelieving scoff. "But I asked-" "I know what you asked," she interrupts, walking to her dresser. She opens the top right drawer, shuffling through clothes. Once she hears you shuffle, feet planted on the floor, she states, "Stay on the bed, Y/n." That's the first time you heard her use your name. With a pulse to your core, you shuffle back until your spine hits the headboard. She 'aha's, turning to you. "Put your wrists together." You do so, squeezing your thighs in anticipation.

She walks over to you, hand behind her back, and if you didn't already figure from the clang of metal, you know now. Handcuffs. They glimmer in the moon's light, and she grabs your forearms with one of her hands, sliding the cold metal on. You shiver at the singular cuff touching your burning skin. "Wow, you really don't like the cold." She moves onto the bed, knees trapping your lower half in. "Shut up," you gulp down, her figure towering over you. She loops the empty cuff into a slot of the headboard, taking your other wrist and rubbing her thumb on your pulse point. She delicately kisses it as if you're made of glass about to shatter. She makes sure your wrists are both secure in the silver and moves off your body. She tugs on your ankles, spreading your clenching thighs. "Think I wouldn't notice, hm?" Your head turns, embarrassment clouding your features. Where did your dominance and plan go!?