55: Longing Eyes

Hotel

The walls were painted a bright white, the entrance trailing into a red carpet with two pillars lining it as you meet the large desk

The walls were painted a bright white, the entrance trailing into a red carpet with two pillars lining it as you meet the large desk. The floors are light wood with two staircases on each side of the desk. The lounge area to the right has two tiny couch chairs with a table in the middle and a flat screen tv. To the left are three bathroom doors and a vending machine separating each. Not to mention the air was rich with cleaner, Levi must be in heaven.

Glancing beside Historia, he is. "Okay, everyone!" Hange's voice booms in the rather empty hotel. "We're separating by gender- And I know, not ideal, but no one- and I mean no one." Hange shoots a glare at Nicolo and Sasha. "Are sneaking out late at night and stealing food. But, that doesn't mean that you can go and have sex even if you are with your partner." Their gaze drops to Ymir and Historia, the latter twirling her hair as she avoids their gaze. "Right are boys and left are girls- Hustle everyone! Get settled in thirty so we can talk about what to do!" Hange hands a set of keys to each person standing beside them. "There will be chaperones... Well, go!"

You hear a set of giggles then voices and feet running past Yelena. "Third floor!" She shouts, sighing as she pauses at the top of the staircase. "Everyone gets a room with four people, sort it out yourselves..." She pauses for some unknown reason and then you find her deep grey almost black irises catch yours as you make your way up with the couple. "I'd suggest no couples... STDs and are a thing!" She finishes and starts walking away to catch up with the majority. "Damn... She's got it bad." Your brows furrow at Ymir's comment. "What do you mean?" Historia snickers, glancing at you. "You can't be serious..." Your face scrunches as you round the corner with them. "I am, I mean ever since I came back I can barely do shit." Historia hums, patting your shoulder in understanding before explaining, "You'll bounce back in no time. Now hopefully you'll know when Yelena is looking at you like she wants to eat you." "Out," Ymir adds, yawning as she continues walking.

You flip off Ymir before crossing your arms, walking in tandem with the two. "Oh fuck off Ymir. We ended things, so nothing is going to happen even if she wants it to." Historia lets a smile run through her lips as Ymir's eyes roll. "Aw, that's so cute. Now you and Mika can be official..." She nudges you. "Yeah, yeah, let's just get to our room." She squeals. "Yes, I am so taking the bed closest to the shower! Get fresh in the morning- I am so going to explore after this too! N/n?" You sigh. "Yeah, I need to go and get deodorant, I forgot mine." She nods, blonde hair bouncing. "You can use mine in the meantime... or Mikasa's~" "You're pushing it." "Sorry, sorry."

The room has four beds, the door directly opening to the expansive sink, and mirror at the back. There are two doors next to that, one is most likely a bathroom while the other leads to a shower. The four beds are coated in white fluffy blankets and pillows while the floor turns into grey carpeting. "Sweet!" You hear Historia squeal, running to open the doors. "She's really excited." Ymir hums. "Her parents haven't been as lenient with her career... It's gotten worse, really, really worse somehow." You look over at the brunette. "Well, at least you'll get to buy her so many things with your music career." Ymir lets a smile spread as the blonde splays onto a twin-sized bed. "Yeah..."

She lets her gaze fall on your moving form. "How are you?" You chuckle, sitting on the edge of the bed. There's a bedside table with a tiny lamp on it while a little trashcan rests underneath the tiny brown drawer. "I'm fine, Ymir. I just want to relax in Chicago for a few-" "But it has to be Chicago?" You blink, staring into Ymir's eyes before Historia jumps into the conversation, "Okay, can we not have tension five seconds into being in our room? I mean have you two seen the shower? It's glass and has big bottles of shampoo," she almost moans at the description, your face scrunching in confusion. "Damn, you are happy to be in this room." She giggles. "Uh, yeah. Have you seen the reviews? Also, I heard if we sneak out in time, the pool and hot tub will still be open~" Ymir smiles, walking over to the bed on the right. "Maybe we could go skinny dipping again~" "Yup, and this time, it won't be over facetime." Ymir hums as you fake gag. "You can't do that if we're going to be sharing a room. All that coupley shit is making me feel lonely." Ymir sits on the bed, Historia crawling into her lap and sitting with her legs across Ymir's lap. "C'mon we'll have to do the same with you and Mika... You two are dating, right?" You open your mouth to speak but are interrupted by the door slamming open.

Blinking, you see the blonde standing tall and inspecting the room. "I suppose you got the key on the door?" Historia shifts a bit, Ymir tugging her into her chest before the key is on display. "Okay, good. There is a backup, but only the janitor has it, so don't lose it." "Got it, dude. Y/n will keep it safe for us!" "I- I don't think I can. My brain is-" "Perfectly fine," Historia finishes, getting off of Ymir's lap. "Besides the point, can we get our bags yet?" Yelena sighs, leaning against the door frame. "Some of the students are bringing them up now, they're getting assistance from staff so be patient- And yours are especially big-" "Hey!" "She's right, Hisu. You packed a lot for two weeks." She groans. "You can't essay anything, you minimalist." You roll your eyes, falling back onto the bed. Historia walks forward more. "This is our room, so please leave-" "If you're accustomed to the room, go downstairs." Historia deadpans. "You can't be serious." "I am." The two stare at each other before Historia's face folds into irritation. "Mx. Hange said that we should get settled." "Yes, but there are a lot of kids and a lot of bags. You can get them later." "Oh you-" "We'll be down in a second," you butt in, watching gas the two immediately find your eyes.

"Everyone's luggage is in their room, so no need to panic." Historia groans at Hange's response. "Just lovely." She pouts, resting her head on the brunette's shoulder. "Now, for everyone wondering, we'll be going around Chicago for history and college. You may choose to go to a college in a big city and we're going to help you stay safe here, as well as visit some historic places-" "You just want to try-" "Levi, what nonsense! I would never abuse this opportunity to try all the food here!" They cup their hands over their heart, feigning offense. "Besides that, we'll give you at least four if not five, days to explore yourselves- As long as you abide by the safety rules we're showing you tomorrow, and try to go off in pairs." Hums mingle with footsteps as the lobby slowly becomes busier with the dying time. "Alright, now that everything is understood, go get settled, for real, in your rooms, and don't come out until eight-thirty tomorrow!"

The chip bag crumbles as you rip it open. "I'm glad we got the regular flavor-" "Burnt pizza chips are good!" You and Ymir look at the shorter girl across from you on the floor. "Hisu, no," you utter while shaking your head. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever- When is our fourth roommate coming? I get that she needed to unload bags, but still, I kind of miss the argument we sort of had." You chuckle, shoving more chips into your mouth. "She'll come soon, I saw her in the bathroom downstairs. Hange's most likely explaining what she missed." Historia nods. "Yeah, but it's nine already-" "Stop being a granny-" "I'm not!"

The rest of your time together goes until you all split off, in bed by eleven. "Good night!" "Night!" "Sleep well!" You shout in reply to the couple huddled together on the bed Historia chose. You shut the bedside light off and cuddle under the covers, facing the lamp. You hear everything after that. The shuffle of socks the creak and cuss word that leaves, and then you can finally feel her. Hands pick up the blanket, making you shiver until her warm body is against you.

"Good night, pretty." "Good night... girlfriend."

ᓚᘏᗢ

wc:1.4K+

IM BACK I seriously can't get a schedule for 💩