21: Girl of her dreams

1:00 am Y/n's house

"It's disappointing having you as my daughter if you don't do anything right," Lunes said, not to Y/n, but to someone on the phone

"It's disappointing having you as my daughter if you don't do anything right," Lunes said, not to Y/n, but to someone on the phone. "Yeah, yeah, I know I can't say that. I'd be too much like my dad if I did." She chuckled, half of her sentence echoing from the glass of wine she was drinking. "Thank you for listening-" A creak in the wood caught Lunes's attention. "Hello?" She searched around the room, sighing when no one came. "Sorry, old house. I love you more-"

Lunes may have been too drunk to notice, but her breathing was rapid, which may have alerted anyone if a hand didn't find its way to her mouth. Once the conversation continued, she slowly forced the hand off her mouth, sighing, she turns around to face the blonde. "What do you want Y?" Y/n whisper-shouted, thanking the universe for her mom's drunk oblivion. "Well, you're very welcome, princess." Y/n rolls her eyes, carefully stepping away to the stairs. "Fuck off, I need to go to bed." Yelena watched Y/n start to cautiously walk up the stairs with caution. "Y/n-" Five steps up, she glared down at the blonde. "Keep it down, my ma may hear, dumbass." She rolls her eyes, walking up with Y/n's sloth slow speed. Once they reached the top, Yelena tried again, "Y/n-" "I need to sleep, you should too."

Yelena inhaled. "Can't we just talk?" As close as Y/n was to her room, Yelena was pleading, a rare occurrence, so she did not hesitate to stay. Turning around, she asked, "Five minutes." Yelena smiled, thanking her before Y/n reminded her of the time. Staying the same distance, no closer, Yelena tried her best to voice herself as quietly as she could. "I wanted to say I'm sorry for the things I said." Y/n nodded, lips pursing. "Is that all?" Yelena's face scrunched. "Don't you... also have something to say?" Y/n looked down at her bare feet, shoving down her pride. "Um, I guess... I'm also sorry, for saying the things I did." Yelena's lips twitched upwards. "Real-" "I'm going to go." Yelena's face showed her shock, walking closer she exclaimed, "Wait!"

Y/n's eyes widened hearing how loud Yelena was, she quickly yanked her into her room, shutting the door carefully. Sighing, Y/n looks over at the blonde. "Seriously, Y?" "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" She whines, grabbing a pillow to shove her face into. "Wow, I never thought I'd get to mediocre apologize from the Yelena." Yelena sits up. "Mediocre?" "Yes," Y/n hums, walking towards her closet. "I- I thought they were good." "You basically have a God complex, of course, you thought they were good!" Yelena huffs. "Okay, well you could have done more with yours!" Y/n nods, grabbing a hoodie and shorts. "True, but I don't put that much effort into my apologizes." Yelena scoffs, cheeks flushing as Y/n slowly undresses. This is really when she hates her slow sloth pace. "Bullshit." Y/n quirks a brow. "What do you-" "You made handmade cards for Eren, or Jean whenever you messed with their egos too much- even to this day you sometimes do it!" Y/n rolls her eyes, just in her black panties.

"Okay, but I was a child, and that's a childish thing to do." Yelena sighs, tossing the pillow aside she stands, walking towards Y/n's beautiful form. "So, what? Did you're mom tell you that again?" Y/n shrugs, sliding the oversized Paradis is Better hoodie on. "You know you're still-" "A senior in high school, nothing more nor less." Yelena rolls her eyes at the usual tone of Y/n. "Yeah, yeah, say that all you want, but since your childhood was kind of ruined, I'll give you my permission to act as childish as you want- An immature bitch, if you will." Y/n giggles at Yelena's effort to cheer her up. Grabbing her shorts, she stares at Yelena. They barely have any space between them. "Thanks, Yelena, you always know how to cheer me up." Yelena tucks a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear. "Of course, baby."

Her gaze flickers between her lips, and e/c eyes. Leaning in closer, her eyes flutter closed, but shoot open when a hand presses to her chest. "Y/n?" Y/n scooted away from her, shifting and putting her shorts on. "I'm dating someone, Y." Her brows furrow, an unbelieving sneer gracing her lips. "What do you mean? We literally fucked yesterday, and all of a sudden you have a partner?" Y/n bites her tongue, hands entering the large pocket of her hoodie. "Yeah." Yelena takes a step back, examining her appearance. "Are... are you going to see them, right now?" Y/n glances at her, a bit pissed by the interrogating front Yelena has decided to put up. "No, I'm going to see a friend instead." Yelena scoffs. "Let me guess, Mikasa? Have you been fucking Mikasa all this time? What are you a slut?" Y/n's brows furrow as she tries to walk closer and quiet Yelena. "No, I've only been fucking you! And It doesn't matter who I'm going to see!" Yelena sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose, "Wow, I can't believe you, Y/n."

She inhales, rubbing her arms up and down, a waver to her voice as she utters, "Y, don't please. I've had a really bad day and-" "Oh, you've had a bad day?" Y/n gulped glancing anywhere beside Yelena's piercing stare. "Levi keeps berating me in front of everyone, Zeke said he got a boyfriend, and Onyakopon told me to fuck off." Y/n nods, sympathy coating her words. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, but it's not my fault that you're stressed, Y." Yelena gibes, "You know, you're mom was right, you are a disappointment."

Y/n's face drops, staring straight at Yelena she utters with tears buffing her irises, "You're so fucking hypocritical. You were the one fucking people, not me. We were never exclusive and I-" Y/n inhaled, tears finding her cheeks. "I liked you, Yelena. To the point, my dreams were only about you and I counted the seconds until we met again. But when you told me you were never coming back to Paradis, and- and that I was way too much for you or for anyone, I lost all my feelings for you, Y." She gulped, hating the tears that cursed her, harshly wiping them off her puffed cheeks. Yelena froze, mouth agape, eyes widened. "Y/n." "Please get out." She gnawed on her lips, sniffling. "I like you too." Y/n rolls her eyes, heartbreak gracing her once again, except this time she wasn't cuddled in Mikasa's arms, instead, facing it head-on. "Yelena, you ruined me." Her lip wobbled. "Get out of my room."

Yelena did, hesitantly, but did. Y/n sat on her bed, tears soaking her pillow until her eyes shut, silent snores leaving her. Moments later repeated buzzing forced her to wake. She groaned, slapping around her bed till she found her phone and shut off the alarm. After adjusting the brightness she saw a singular notification. Clicking on it, she could read it more clearly;

Future Wife<3

I'll be there

Fuck Yelena because she still has a chance with the prettiest girl of her dreams, Mikasa Ackerman.

ᓚᘏᗢ

Thanks for reading! Drink water and get some rest!

Heads up; smut w Mika next chapter (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃)

wc: 1.2k+