12: Levi's class

Hallway

Back to the students, when Armin and Y/n left, Mikasa and Eren watched; though completely different things circled their minds

For Mikasa, she was held up on Y/n's goodbye. She used her name instead of a nickname. Mikasa racked her brain for an explanation. Maybe she did something wrong that pissed Y/n off- or someone else pissed her off. Nevertheless, there was one thing Mikasa knew, she didn't like it. She liked when Y/n came over and talked nonstop, brushing Mikasa's hair, and running her nails over her scalp. But anytime the two got into a disagreement, Y/n tried to bring it up and the two would work through it, or she'd just handle it herself and make some comments. So, Mikasa tried to brush this off, catching up with Eren.

For Eren, he was frozen during his time with Armin. When the two walked to class, instead of an awkward atmosphere, it was welcoming. Armin started raving about his books, stuttering from excitement. Eren blushed and opened the door for Armin. The two went to their seats until the professor came in and told everyone to pair up. The two immediately locked gazes and giggled. They spent the entire period together and it ached when they had to say goodbye for an hour. Eren was in a daze and bumped into the door, making it jolt.

He dryly chuckled, opening the door for Mikasa. She walked through and each went to their seats just when the bell rang.

"Same, I was thinking about that-" "Armin-" "No, I think he's gone all year-" "Armin-" "Have you heard about the-" "Armin!" Y/n interrupted the blonde. She got off looks from around the room. Waving her hand in apology, she grabbed Armin's shirt tugging him close so no one would hear. Their lips were close to grazing. "What the fuck, Y/n. What do you want?" Y/n scoffed, "I've been trying for forever to get your attention. Don't start on me!" The two were whisper-fighting, grabbing everyone's attention yet again. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry. Now, what-" "Asses in seats." A stern voice commanded. Everyone jumped into their original spots.

A short man in a white dress shirt, black pants, and green tie led a tall blonde with a bowl cut and uniform inside. He set papers with red markings down on the table. "Everyone, this is Yelena, she's volunteering for this class." The class stayed silent in acknowledgment, except for Armin and Y/n. Y/n bounced her leg up and down, nibbling her lip and rolling her pencil between her pointer and thumb. Armin looked back and forth between Y/n and Yelena a shocked look on his face, mouth agape. "She'll be in the background. Treat her like a teacher." He waited for a second and everyone nodded.

"Now that that's over with- here are everyone's test results." Levi handed the woman standing awkwardly against the chalkboard a bit more than half of the graded papers. Levi walked toward the right and Yelena begrudgingly walked toward the left. "These will be the determiner if you'll pass my class or not-" Levi walked down the aisles, placing them face down onto each student's table, not sparing any a glance. Levi took a glance at Yelena and she passed them out with ease just like Levi. He let out a tch passing out quicker. He rounded the corner and when a certain student's desk came to, anxiety radiating off the said student, he stopped, leaning down to whisper, "Meet me after class." Handing her the paper, he moves on.

On the other hand, Yelena was stopped by the blonde towards the back. "So, did you and Y/n, you know?" Yelena quirked a brow, sliding his paper down. "What do you mean?" He took his paper, glancing at his grade before his gaze drifted to her once more. "It's something... not PG13." She was about to burst before Levi sternly told her to hurry up. Armin eyed her, then Y/n once more before stopping because he felt Levi was about to smack him.

"The prompt may annoy some of you, but in preparation for college, we'll be doing one of the most common prompts; who is your hero? Or in simpler words, who do you want to burden with this." Levi sighs as Yelena snickers. "Is there a problem?" Levi glares at her. She stutters a reply, "N-no, sir." He nods. Yelena silently sighs, relieved, looking into the crowd of students.

There she was. A h/c haired, e/c eyed, smart, kind Y/n. Yelena discreetly waved at her and smiled. Y/n glanced up to find the beautiful sight in front of her. With her cheeks heating, she waves back. "The population is 8 billion, meaning you have no reason not to have someone to write about." He walks over to his desk, sifting through the drawers. "It could be someone you passed on the bus, a friend, loved one, celebrity, deceased person, or yourself." He turns with chalk in hand, writing on the board. "It doesn't matter who." He underlines his words. "If you need help, come to me... or Yelena," He states curtly.

"Come in with the outline and first part tomorrow." He dismisses everyone, marking paper. "That was hard," Y/n whispers. "Yeah," Annie states. "Oh, Annie, I'm glad you're here! Would you mind-" "Why didn't you tell me Yelena and you did it?" Armin whispered into Y/n's ear. "What?" Y/n itched her ear. Annie rolled her eyes, walking away. "Wait- Annie!" Y/n couldn't get her and Levi glanced at her, a stern brow raised. "Armin, I don't know what you're talking about, but tell Hanji I'm with Levi!" He scoffed until he felt Levi's burning eyes and nodded. "Okay, good luck..." Armin patted Y/n's bicep walking out of Levi's classroom to Hanji's detention.

Y/n breathed out, cringing when a voice spoke. "Why'd he make you so uncomfortable?" She glanced at Levi trying to be nonchalant. "No reason," She smugly replied, walking toward Levi's desk. "I can give you detention for being dishonest." Y/n chuckled, sitting on top of a student's desk in front of Levi. "Yeah, yeah- Where's Yelena?" Levi put his red pen down, chin resting atop his palm. "Sent her out for lunch, want anything?" Y/n hummed finger tapping her chin. "Maybe a- chocolate donut with rainbow sprinkles!" Levi lightly smiles at Y/n's childish nature. "You should get something healthier." Levi takes his phone from beside him and types. A ding is heard and Y/n stands up. "Was that all?" Levi clicks his tongue. "Sit down, brat. We aren't done here."

ᓚᘏᗢ

I think I'm over my writer's block!!! Thank you for reading and take care of yourself❤️

wc:1k+