22: Skatepark

ᓚᘏᗢ WC: 3.8k+ 

Warnings; smut (follow • if you don't want to read) 69-ish, praising, public sex, cunnilingus, fingering, sweet Mikasa<3

Thanks for reading!

3:20 am Streets of Paradis 2nd pov

It wasn't as chilly as it should have been, it was nice and dark

It wasn't as chilly as it should have been, it was nice and dark. The dark was delightful when you lived in Paradis. No one was out besides grass and trees. Some birds chirp at this hour but that's the only noise save for cars. Humming to the music in your earbuds, the bag swayed with crinkles. "Floating on my lowkey vibe," You spoke in a whisper rather than sing and wake up the entire neighborhood with your scratchy voice from crying about Yelena and her behavior. The thought vanished from you when the skatepark came into view, street lights illustrating the gray structures.

Your pace sped up at the thought of meeting Mikasa and telling her how you truly felt because you knew she'd listen. You hopped over the low unopened fence. It was usual for people to come here late at night, though weekdays for people were seldom because of work and school. You glanced around seeing a lone skateboard. You smiled at the memory of first coming here with your friends. Jean suggested it, trying, and failing, to impress Armin with his skateboarding skills. He fell on his butt- not to mention Levi accompanied you guys there and once home he made all of you take a shower calling you 'filthy brat's' with a handkerchief around his lower face. You and Eren got poked with a stick because you both tried to hug him multiple times, still dirty and scraped from falling on the cement so many times.

You brush off the memory, seeing the street lights flicker. Turning off your phone and shoving it in your hood pocket, you sit on your knees, setting the bag down, and randomly grabbing stuff out of it. Printed on the white plastic bag were bright blue and red letters that read 'Gas Fun' a gas station that gets mixed reviews. The owner hates people, but loves animals and will give you a discount if you show him any resemblance of a pet you may have.

Sighing, the last thing you pulled out of the bag, besides snacks and a pen, was your very pristine letter. Similar to what Yelena said about Eren and Jean, you do write a lot of letters when it comes to apologies. Talking isn't your best skill, so writing and reading became first nature instead. You also felt a bit like an mc when you did it all sappy-like, reading it aloud. You placed the letter under your knee, setting the snacks up in order of size.

Once you were done with setting up, you checked the time. Following sneaking out, a rushed note left behind, running to 'Gas Fun' before it closed to grab snacks, walking five minutes to the park, reminiscing, and setting up, you were done at 3:40 am. A total of seven minutes after Mikasa was supposed to be there. You nibbled your lip, not daring to look around you. You were exhausted, from your mother scolding you, refusing to hear your side, indirectly calling you a disappointment, and not to mention Yelena emotionally hurting you once again, you were exhausted. Though, maybe this was a good thing, what you deserved after terribly hurting Mikasa's feelings. Maybe this is how she felt, utterly drained like a blood bag and unwilling to do anything.