58: Shower head

ᓚᘏᗢ WC:1.9K+

Showerhead... shower head 💀

Warnings; showerhead (LMAO), fingering (receiving), praise, teasing, shower sex ❤️

Hotel room

You sigh, rubbing the back of your neck as you knock on your hotel room door

You sigh, rubbing the back of your neck as you knock on your hotel room door. It takes a second before Mikasa is in front of you, a smile on her lips as she watches you open your mouth to speak, "The walking was too much." She snorts. "This is why you should work out-" "I'm not doing your routine, Mika. The last thing I saw was you running for five hours- at least!" She rolls her eyes, moving so you can come inside. "You're overexaggerating; it was just three hours." You fake gag, setting your bag down and taking off your pants. "Where are Historia and Ymir?" She shuts the door, locking it before moving to sit on your bed. "They're getting snacks with Sasha from the vending machine." You giggle, tossing your pants onto the bed and unhooking your bra. "They better come back with my favorite chips or they're not coming in." She chuckles with a smile, her eyes watching you walk around her to the back of the room.

"You took a shower already, right?" It takes Mikasa a second to answer as you bend over and grab a white fluffy towel. "Yeah... Yeah, I did." You nod, standing and opening the shower room. You toss the towel on the floor, glancing around the modern theme.

The shower is glass, and half of the small room is sectioned off for it. The floor is a bright white with black lines that section them off into tiny squares, and finally, there is a removable showerhead. "Nice..." You mumble before stepping out again and grabbing things from your duffle bag. "I'm going to take a shower since you don't have to... See you when I'm out-" "I can help." Your eyes are blown wide as you glance at her with multiple products in your hand. "It's a shower for me. I'm stinky and sweaty, hump a pillow." She rolls her eyes. "Such wise words." "Yeah, yeah," is the last thing you say before starting your shower.

You set the products on shelves in the shower before riding yourself of your shirt. You stand beside the shower, fumbling with your phone and turning the shower to warm. After getting a song to play and setting it down near you, you can finally wash your body. You start by wetting your hair, putting a product in, and moving on to exfoliating. Historia gave you a raspberry-scented soap to try, something about your shoulders tasting better, but you can't recall because you threw a pillow at her as she uttered the muffled sentence. Nevertheless, you squirt some onto your black scratchy cloth. You start from your shoulders moving all the way to your feet before rinsing the cloth and your hair. You put another product in and started swaying your body as you scrubbed your scalp, letting the water cleanse you. Too obsessed with the music, you fail to hear the door close and clothes toss to the floor until you brush the water away from your face. You witness a shadow open the glass and your heart starts to thud until Mikasa comes into view.

You let out a breath, rolling your eyes. "Mika! You almost scared me!" She chuckles, shutting the door. "Nothing could hurt you, I'm here." You giggle at her protective nature, letting her arms wrap around your wet body while your own loosely hang around her neck. "As much as I love the company, Mika..." You pause, tongue, kissing your teeth as your face moves towards her ear. Inhaling softly, you open your mouth, letting your breath tickle her ear drum while you whisper, "I need to wash my pussy, pretty." Mikasa blanks, her eyes wide with curiosity while you back away from her hold, grabbing a red washcloth from the side of the shower. What you don't expect is her arms coming back to your waist, your butt pressing against her lower region. "Mika-" "I can wash it, baby," she almost growls in your ear, looking down at your body, water cascading down your front like a waterfall. "Mika~" You're basically limp in her arms, one of her strong arms leaving to grab the dark washcloth from you. "Spread your legs, beautiful." You do as she says, her body leaving yours to rub a bar of unscented soap on it.