18: Broken strategy

Bathroom

"It didn't work

"It didn't work... It didn't work..." Y/n had her knees to her chest, arms wrapped around them, in the girl's bathroom, rocking back and forth to self-soothe. "Is she okay?" The short blonde asked the tall brunette. "Honestly... I don't know." The shorter sighed and crouched to her level.

"Y/n, just calm down, you're lucky we have a free period right now or we'd be in so much trouble." The girl lifted her head, puffy-eyed, tear-stained cheeks and her bottom lip jutting out. "Yeah... why are we in the girls' bathroom?" The shorter asked. "The real question is why is it so much cleaner in here?" The two locked eye contact. "You've been in the boys' bathroom?" The brunette shrugs. "I don't know, have I?" "Wh-" The desperate student rolled her eyes. "Are you two going to help or ask more redundant questions?" The taller tilts her head. "I mean-" "Ymiiiiiiir!" "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." She sat down beside the girl, legs folded. Her boyfriend moved to do the same on her left.

"What do you need, babe?" Y/n leaned her head on his shoulder. "She wasn't supposed to react that way!" She shuts her eyes tight, remembering the scene. Ymir sarcastically asks, "Did you expect her to propose or some other illogical bullshit?" Y/n wobbles her head in a 'no' on Armin's shoulder. "Okay, then what, Y/n?" She shrugs. "I wanted her to talk to me."

Flashback Yesterday Y/n's bedroom 11:30 pm

Her eyes shut tight, one hand gripping the blonde's hair shoving her closer, and the other covering her loud moan. Yelena's strong arms held down her quivering thighs. "Ngh, Ye- Shit. Yelena stop, please." Yelena hummed in acknowledgment, Y/n jolting at the sensation before she felt soothing, wet kisses trail up her body. "You know," Yelena purred, gazing into Y/n's dilated e/c eyes. "I thought you wanted to stop this." Y/n scoffed, arms looping around Yelena's neck to pull her closer. "This is only pity." Yelena questions, "Pity?" "Pity," Y/n confirms, biting at Yelena's swollen, essence-coated lips, fingers mindlessly playing with her soft hair. "And to what do I owe that honor, princess?" Y/n chuckles a breathy chuckle. "Dumbass, Levi scolded you to death."

Yelena deadpans, flipping both of them over to bring Y/n on her lap. "Oh, sh-" Y/n holds onto Yelena's shoulders, sighing down at the flushed sight of her. Yelena was naked, skin hot to the touch and painted with bruises and bites, hair splayed on the cloud-like pillow beneath her, inner thighs coated with slick. "Why'd you do that?" She giggles out, tracing her fingers down Yelena's trachea. Yelena gulps, and Y/n loves the way it feels, sending shivers down her spine. "Why are you pitying me?" Y/n shrugs, pausing her movements. "The same reason you're still fucking me."

"Cause it's fun?" Y/n shakes her head, moving to brush her lips over Yelena's. "Because it's a distraction, Y." Once Yelena leans forward, Y/n moves away. "Distractions are fun." Y/n grabs Yelena's large shirt from the floor. "Distractions distract people." Yelena chuckles, throaty and scratchy. "Thanks for stating that, Captain obvious." Y/n scoffs, peeking her head and arms out of the shirt, finding her panties shortly after. "Well, you'd always come to me after a fight with Zeke." Yelena sits up, holding the comforter close to her chest for warmth. "And you'd always beg me to go fast-" A pillow is thrown at Yelena's face, halting her sentence. "Well, I'll gladly inform you that he and I are done, and you still beg for that." Y/n nods her head repeatedly, standing to slide her panties on all the way.

"Okay, Y." Yelena's face scrunches. "The fuck does that mean, princess?" Y/n grabbed her phone, irritated at the nickname. "You've never not been needing a distraction." Her arms flail out with a vexed laugh. "Hell, the only reason you're back here is to get away from college life." Yelena rubs her tense shoulders, closing her eyes. "Of course, so you're the perfect one now, huh?" Y/n shakes her head, turning towards Yelena's relaxing form. "No, I'm just-" Yelena opens her eyes, a smirk on her face. "So, when we fucked and you sometimes moaned Mikasa's name, it wasn't a distraction?" Y/n glares at Yelena's standing form. "No, I-" "And today, when you moaned at the tiniest touch from me, begging to take away your pain, that also wasn't a distraction nor your fault?"

Y/n breathes out, collecting herself before walking towards Yelena's naked form. "We both know I never said I was a pure, virgin girl." Once in her space, Y/n places a hand on Yelena's cheek, patting it a couple of times, and then rubbing it with her thumb afterward. "And truth be told, you moaned more names than mine when we fucked." Yelena rolled her eyes, fighting the urge to rely on Y/n's touch. "I didn't-" Y/n interrupted with a needy, whiny imitated voice. "Oh, Pieck- Zeke, right there, right there!" Yelena seized Y/n's wrist. "That-" "Wasn't your fault?" She yanked her wrist back, massaging it a bit before walking to the door. "I need to piss," She said before closing the door, leaning her back against the cold wood, hand still on the handle.

Now she swallowed every word Yelena said. Y/n was never pure and hated the word. Since fourteen she can remember ogling Mikasa, even Ymir, or the older ladies, Yelena and Carla.

Glaring in the mirror, she hated the fact women swirled in her mind more than men, and that she dreamed of dates and loving, sensual relationships, and moments with Mikasa. She scrubbed her hands until uninfected, watching the soap cleanse her raw skin, warm water washing away any residue. "Pathetic, Y/n, pathetic." She sighed, drying her hands with a random wash rag.

Flashforward Today at School 9:30 am

"I want to date you." She handed her fastly scribbled, pink and hearted letter to him. "Please be my boyfriend, Armin!" People stared and he chuckled dryly, rubbing his neck. He gulped stuttering, "U-um, here!" He drags her away, a yelp coming from her. Entering a random neat classroom Armin found, he spun around, gripping Y/n's shoulders. "I love you, but as a friend, Y/n, I hope you understand," Y/n rolls her eyes, shoving his arms off. "Armin, I'm not in love with you." Armin deadpans, making jumbled noises until a "The fuck?" Tumbles out.

"I- I want to take your offer up, Minnie." He scrunches his face, not knowing what to say. "Y/n, I don't think-" "We should!" This time she grabs his shoulders, tight. "I- I know I'll- we'll be convincing!" She smiles with determination. "Y/n..." His eyes drag to her bruising grip, and she immediately lets go, apologizing profusely until an awkward atmosphere settles. "Why now?" Armin is staring at his shoes, pristine, with green socks complimenting. "What?" She questions, voice quiet.

"I heard about you and-" "Nothing is going on with us!" Armin looks up. Y/n bites her tongue, blood almost drawing. Why did you have a voice circling her head. "Y/n, you're-" "I'm fine," She whispers, hugging herself, her arms rubbing up and down her clothed biceps. "I just tried something and it failed." "Don't tell me you pulled an Eren." Y/n stares at him, mortification flooding her. "N-no!" "You so did, Y/n," He says, grabbing her shoulders once again.

"How many times have I told you not to make rash decisions based on impulse because if you do you'll end up regretting them and come crying to me-" He deeply inhales air from his mouth. "but I already have Eren and Jean on my hands so I can't handle another?" He ends. Y/n holds up one of her hands, thumb folded to show four. He nods. "Exactly." The two stare into each other's eyes before a smile cracks and laughter bubbles into the room. "Dumbass." She rubs her neck, heat overcoming her body. "Okay, okay, this is embarrassing. Can you just be my boyfriend now?" He kisses his teeth, staring at her shyly. "If I do, what'll happen to you and Mikasa?"

She shrugs. "Your plan, I guess." "And what about coupley affection we'll have to show? And-" "We'll get to the details later." She holds out her hand. "Deal?" He sighs, closing his eyes and gripping her hand. "Deal." "Okay, boyfriend." He scoffs. "Alright, girlfriend, mind showing me your confession?" He quirks a brow. She opens the door and speeds off. "Hey!"

The door was left wide open, and someone walked in, gagging at the couple's affection.

ᓚᘏᗢ

Mmm fake dating scenario

wc: 1.4k+