56: Pretty Plan

Your hotel room

"Y/n!" You groan, opening the door again to answer her, "Yes?" "I need my brush!" "I just gave you one!" "I need the skinnier one!" You grumble before shutting the door, Ymir spooking you a bit

"Y/n!" You groan, opening the door again to answer her, "Yes?" "I need my brush!" "I just gave you one!" "I need the skinnier one!" You grumble before shutting the door, Ymir spooking you a bit. "I can handle her." Your face scrunches in disgust again. "If this is some weird sex thing... just keep it down." She shoots you a judging look. "How dare you assume. We've been together for at least three years, I know her routine and am not going to fuck her in the shower... How animalistic." You snort at her words, watching the door shut and lock in place. "As if you wouldn't fuck her-" "What are you saying?" "Ahh-" You blink, hands protecting you until they settle beside you at the ravenette's features. "Mika! Don't scare me... Anyway, I'm fairly certain they're going to fuck so we'll have some time to get ready." She hums, a smile caressing her lips as she leans forward and lets her arms wrap around your middle section. "Fun."

You get lost in her eyes. Though, this time it's different. This time, you're eighteen and watching the love of your life look at you like you were the only thing in the world. You were finally at peace. "Yeah, but we need to get ready, or else we're going to listen to them..." "CupcakKe it is." You giggle, letting her warmth leave you, reassuring yourself that it was only for a little while. She's yours now. There is no Eren or Yelena or Armin.

She's yours.

Opening your duffle bag you pick through your things, tossing them around until you find the cylinder object with a rosemary scent. Your breath hitches, thumb rubbing up and down the front as you glance to make sure Mikasa is still drying her face. As quickly as possible, you apply it under your arms and open your bedside drawer, tossing it in there to be forgotten. "Hey, Y/n?" You freeze, patting the top of the table before turning to your girlfriend with a smile. "Yes?" "Could you get my moisturizer from my bag? Back zipper." You hum with a nod, walking around your bed to hers, getting her moisturizer, and watching her add the white to her face. "Yes?" "You look pretty." She pauses, letting her hands drop as she looks at you through the mirror, your form bent over the counter. "I don't know... I think you're prettier." You scoff, rolling your eyes to hide the smile creeping up on your features. "How dare you call your girlfriend a liar." Her voice is deep as she hums. "I never said that, I just said you're very, very pretty, baby." A smile escapes your lips, displaying for her ego to grow. You stand, facing her. "And you're-" "Stop it!" Your nostrils flare as you look behind Mikasa at the two exiting the shower room. "Really?" Ymir's hair is damp while Historia's damp body is hugged by her clothes. "What?"

You playfully scoff. "You know you weren't quick in there-" "Whatever, let's just go get breakfast." You hum, walking over to grab your phone. 8:30 is displayed on the phone. Everything is going well so far... You hope it stays that way.

"Shut up, Jean-" "Fuck off, Yeager-" "Why don't-" You should've known, sitting in between Mikasa and Armin, you should've known. "That's your man." "I know, I know," Armin sighs, picking at his yogurt bowl. "Well, at least he's good in bed." You pause, looking at him as his lips crease up. You fake gag on the bread you eat. "Gross, gross!! I don't want to hear about that!" Armin giggles. "C'mon, Eren told me about that one night you went over to Mikasa's. You were moaning like a bitch in heat." Armin swallows down his bite. "At least I won fifty bucks from Connie. You radiate bottom energy-" "Shut up!"